35 ☜

Wednesday, january 19th, 2018.

"n-noah."

my heart dropped. noah. the boy who broke finn, the boy who pushed him over the edge. the boy who made a suicide pact with him. the noah that hurt finn so terribly. the boy who made him feel so trapped, so engulfed in his issues, that he felt the only way out was killing him self.

"why would you do that to yourself?" i asked, knowing full well it was the wrong question. finn continued to sob, i suddenly didn't feel as bad for him, he did this to himself.

finn waited until he calmed down before speaking again, "i know i promised you i wouldn't- i-i wouldn't get bad again, i wouldn't get that bad again, but i needed it, wyatt, i needed more than weed,"

oh. i understand now. "is that why you keep flinching away from me...?" i cautiously asked, finn visibly shuddered, wrong question, again.

"he- he made me feel worthless, wyatt. how could he do that to me?" finn asked, anger festered in my chest. "because he's noah! why wouldn't you call me when you felt like you needed your drugs? why would you give in to noah?" i yelled, finn flinched and grabbed his arms. my eyes traveled back down to his forearms, "what was it about being with noah that made you do that to yourself... or did he do it?"

"he- he wouldn't stop, i-i told him to stop," finn mumbled, he grabbed his sweatshirt and slipped it back on to hide. "w-what? finn... what did he do?"

"i-i kept t-telling him to s-stop but he wouldn't... i-i thought a-all he wanted was a kiss," finn looked like he was about to cry again, i could see it in his face. i felt bad for well, not feeling bad, just a minute ago. i understood- sort of- now.

"what did he give you?" i asked, finn shook his head and hugged his knees to his chest, whilst turning the lamp off. "finn, what did he give you. give it to me, im not gonna let this happen again," i said sternly, finn shook his head again.

i began looking around his room until i found an out-of-place brown paper bag under his bed, i opened it to see the contents, a bottle of vodka and a baggie filled with powder. i pulled out the baggie and held it up. "what is this," i more said that asked, finn looked up and squinted. "speedball," he answered, my jaw could almost drop to the floor.

"are you trying to kill your self? cocaine, heroine, and vodka?" i yelled, i couldn't stand this. finn fell over on his bed and just laid there, not making a sound. i pulled out the bottle of vodka to see that 3/4 of the bottle was gone, obviously he had drank it.

"when did you drink this?" i asked, he didn't reply. "finn," i said, no reply. "finn, get up." i walked over to him and shook him, he was limp. "finn, seriously, stop. this isn't funny." a snore came from his throat and i sighed out of relief, i pushed the brown paper bag filled with the drugs and alcohol back under his bed and laid down with him to try and get some sleep. tomorrow was going to be hell.