47 ☜

Sunday, February 6th, 2018.

-jack-

I waited. I stayed up all night awaiting the moment that Finn showed up at my doorstep, but instead, he showed up at my window at five-thirty in the morning. his face took my breath away, but not in a good way, he looked awful. it didn't look cleaned up, either. what great help Noah was, i rolled my eyes at my own thought. "hey," he said awkwardly.

"Hey," i responded, i motioned for him to come sit next to me on my bed, so he did. he sat up against the wall, i did the same. "what is there to talk about?" he asked, i shrugged. "what are we?" i asked.

"i honestly have no idea. still have you in my phone as 'Bubba' though," he chuckled, i did the same, but i couldn't stop looking at his face. "why did you go to Noah?" i asked, and when i did, the room went silent.

"when i left class that morning, he texted me saying he had some drinks, we talked about our relationship and what he said seemed to real to be fake. i went home and then that shit with Steve and my mom happened, I wanted to smoke but I couldn't do it alone, I knew I'd do something I regretted, just like when I didn't go home after your house because I thought I'd do something really bad. I would've texted Wyatt but he's had a short fuse with me recently, so I texted Noah. He saw my face, obviously, and inevitably I told him about Steve whilst being high, then he offered for me to stay at his place and I just- I knew I needed to go home because my mom's probably worried out of her damn mind because I hadn't talked to her since, but I didn't. And I didn't end up texting her. I woke up and came here, and I don't know where I'm gonna go next. "

"Woah," I whispered, "you should stay here."  Finn hesitantly shook his head and gripped his hair in his fists. "Jack, I- fuck! I just- you make me crazy. I'm- I'm so crazy about you and every time I talk to you I want to rip out my heart a-and give it to you!" he yelled with frustration, I sat in silence. "Thanks for having me over, I should get home," he said, but I disagreed. "No, it's not safe there. At least go to Wyatt's? And if it'll be safe, go to Noah's?" I suggested, but he didn't respond, he just smiled at me as he left.