22 ☜

monday, January 10th, 2018.

-finn-

jack was laid up on my bed playing on his phone when he walked in. "hey guys!" wyatt greeted us.

"wyatt!" jack yelled in excitement, he got up and hugged him. wyatt's been out of the country on vacation with his family so we haven't been able to see him in quite a while.

"it's been forever. how are you and jaeden?" i asked, wyatt was blushing. "i um- jaeden and i aren't official yet!" he yelled in embarrassment.

"Okay, okay. we're happy to see you, but why'd you come over?" jack asked, i nodded in agreement.
"can i not stop by to see my friends after getting back from a long ass vacation?" wyatt asked, jack chuckled.

"what if we were fucking?" i asked, the boys both looked at me. "finn!" jack yelled, embarrassment coated him. his cheeks got hot and red, he was squirming on my bed.

"I'm sorry," i smiled, jack shook his head while he laughed. "alrighty, i gotta go unpack, it was awesome to see you guys!" wyatt said, jack and i waved goodbye as he left, we heart his car start in the driveway and leave as the car engine's noise got smaller.

"that was nice," jack smiled, he curled up on my bed again. "yea? i missed wyatt. I've been missing everyone lately," i sighed, jack looked at me like something was on his mind but he didn't say anything.

"we should probably get going," i said, jack nodded his head. we grabbed our book bags and walked out of my house. conveniently, steve and my mom were gone for the day so they wouldn't be back until late tomorrow.

We got on the bus, the ride to school was silent. Jack and I both knew what lied ahead of us. Sophia Lilis. We'd been able to ignore it until this point, now it wasn't going to be texts from her, it was going to be kisses instead.

We got off of the bus and strolled into the school together, I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for this pressure. I'm so paranoid that everyone knows I'm gay. I heard whispers around me. They're talking about you. leave. they don't want a faggot like you here.

My breath hitched, was jack worth this stress? yes, the answer has to be yes. "you doing okay?" jack asked, he brushed his hand across mine. "yup. fine," I answered. Sophia came out of nowhere, she wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and kissed him.  Jack- as surprised as he was- pulled away, "Sophia!" he fakely exasperated, I walked past them. I felt as if I was going to vomit, I don't know if I could do this all day.

"Finn! where are you going?" jack called after me, I ignored him and kept walking. I got to my destination, the boy's bathroom. I put my back up against the wall and slid down to the floor behind the locked door of a large stall. I hugged my knees to my chest.

"Fuck," I huffed underneath my breath, how was I supposed to do this all day? "finn?" I didn't respond, I moved over to the toilet and stood on the seat so the person wouldn't see my feet. A knock came from the door of the stall I was in. "c'mon. I can see your book bag on the floor." the voice sounded more familiar now, I stepped down and unlocked the door.

I was met with a familiar face, but not a friendly one. "Jack sent me after you," he said. "why would jack send you?" I asked, Bowers towered over me like a building.

"well jack and sophia send me," henry explained, he looked flustered. "just let me leave, bowers. please," i pleaded, he studied my face.

"woah, who gave you that gnarly bruise on your jaw?" he asked, he reached a hand out to touch it but i flinched and backed away. henry's been the first person to notice, and i'm sure jack might have and just decided to not say anything about it.

"none of your business," i answered. henry laughed, but abruptly stopped after studying my entire body.
"you're making me feel uncomfortable..." i said, i didn't want him staring at me like this. "you're such a fucking fag. did they beat you up because you're a faggot?" he asked teasingly, i winced and took a deep breath.

"please stop, the bell's gonna ring," i begged, he frowned. "you're seriously no fun. so you don't wanna suck my dick?" he asked, he was joking but it hurt. "no. one, i'm not gay. two, you're repulsive," i hissed.

henry grabbed ahold of my hair and pushed me up against the wall, i yelped quietly, i wanted to see what he would do next. "everyone knows it. you're the biggest queer in this school, ya hear? sophia told me about your faggy ways and i'm not allowed to tell anyone otherwise she'll 'ruin me' or whatever, but i swear to god... you better not run from me anymore wolfhard, or i'll out you," he spat in my face. he brought my head down till my eye connected with his knee, he let go of me and let me fall back to the floor. as i sat with my back against the wall, henry stared at me with disgust. i could feel blood flowing down to my lips from my nose.

whilst walking out of the bathroom, bowers yelled, "you're repulsive!"

i held my head in my hands. i let the voices take over, i couldn't control them anymore.
you're disgusting. see where being gay has gotten you? faggot. everyone will hate you. everyone will wish you're dead. they'll kill you. they'll abuse you. you don't deserve to live. you should just kill your self. you don't deserve to live. you embarrass jack, he doesn't need you. all you do is bring him down while he has so much potential. you're annoying. do jack a favor and end your li-

"finn?"