33 ☜

warning, warning, warning. mentions of self harm. sexual abuse. these characters are of age, don't come at me.

Tuesday, January 18th, 2018.

jack made his way to jaeden's house, as he pulled into the drive, he saw the boy sitting on his front porch. "hey jack," jaeden greeted him, jack waved in response.

"why weren't you at school today?" Jack asked, "eh, i didn't really feel like it today, i was so tired!" he laughed, jack joined in.

when the two boys were done chatting, they went inside and to jaeden's room. his room was navy blue with black furniture that seemed to blend into the walls, and white accents. jaeden sat down on the white comforter on his bed and patted the spot next to him, jack strolled over and hopped onto the bed and sat up against the wall.

"so... what'dya wanna do?" jaeden asked, Jack shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "ohhhhmygoddddd we should have finn and Wyatt over!! it'll be like a low-key double date!" jack exasperated, jaeden blushed and started smacking jack's shoulder.

"Hey! that's abuse," Jack pouted, jaeden just laughed. "fine... text finn, I'll text Wyatt. when I was talking to Wyatt earlier i thought he said something about finn sleeping over at his place so this might work out," jaeden said, the smaller boy nodded his head whilst having the feeling of butterflies in his stomach.

After the boys contacted their loves, they tried coming up with some things to do. "sleepover, definitely," jaeden said, "well, what about a late night walk? we could sneak some beer for us, and I bet Wyatt would have some weed that he and finn could have," jack giggled, "I'm happy I'm not the only one who doesn't smoke," the smaller boy sighed, jaeden just laughed.

"Wyatt texted me back, he and finn are together and they'll come but Finn's pretty tired and having backlash from his high yesterday," jaeden explained, Jack nodded his head. worry festered in his chest, damn it finn. it's probably from getting high all the time.

"alrighty, we should probably get ready for them to get here," jaeden said, jack nodded his head and the two boys began to lightly pick up pillows and such. they made sure they were looking cute, then sat back down and waited.

the two boys showed up, one was currently high, the other was coming down. "hey sexies," wyatt laughed, jack and jaeden looked at each other with knowing expressions.

"wyatt... finn... what the fuck..." jack groaned, causing finn's head to pound. jaeden noticed and furrowed his eyebrows, "you doing okay, finn?"

"yea i um- i think i'm-im gonna go h-home... s-sorry guys, it wasn't a g-good idea t-to come," finn stuttered, he felt a familiar pain in his heart.

-finn-

you're being a drag. you're disappointing your friends. i forced a smile and headed to jaeden's bedroom door to leave when i noticed wyatt was following me out, i ignored this until we made it to the front door and he softly grabbed my shoulder, i turned around, his hand felt so weird on my shoulder.

"are you... doing okay?" wyatt asked me, i looked at anything but him and began rub my palms together.
"y-yea i'm just hungry... i'm g-gonna go home and eat," i said, wyatt didn't lift his hand. "have you been smoking on an empty stomach?" wyatt asked, i nodded my head.

wyatt sighed and removed his hand, "just- please eat something with lots of protein. take care of yourself, text me if you need anything."

"i-i will," i said before turning back around and leaving, i walked to my car and hopped in. you realize what you're doing to them, right? you're negative, you're bringing them down. i sat in silence for awhile before driving home.