25/8

Hello everyone! thank you so much for reading, I appreciate every view and comment I receive. with the encouragement I've gotten, it's not only helped me to get off my ass and write but it's also given me faith in my writing and what I've created. I'm very proud of myself and what I've done. With that being said, I have had a new idea in the works for quite some time now and have the prologue already completed, it will be published soon enough.

The story is going to be called 25/8. If you'd like to check it out, I'd love that. Every comment and view I get means a lot to me, and I want to thank you again for following this story to its completion.Both XOXO and KMTTP meant a lot to me because I poured my thoughts and emotions into both of them, and to see people relating and loving what I'm doing, it's really made an impact on me.

With careful thought, I have decided that my new book will in fact be FACK, I love the characters I create in them. Rest assured you do not have to ship them as people to read, If you finished this then you probably know that I stray pretty far from the original(their) character arc and who they are as people.

I love you all and I hope to be seeing you in my feed in the near future, stay safe everyone < 3