8 ☜

finn had changed into a red sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, and headed back to school. he had patched up all of the places he god concrete burn and washed up a bit so he didn't look so rough.

when finn got to school, he dealt with the office, he told them he was skateboarding to school and he fell and hurt himself so he had to come in late. after, he went to class, a class where he'd have to face jack.

finn sat in the back right corner of the classroom, jack sat a seat up and across from him. the curly haired boy was taking notes when jack turned around, "i'm sorry," he said, finn looked at him, then transferred his gaze back down to his paper.

"it didn't mean anything," jack continued to whisper, finn didn't look back up. he wasn't going to bend back to jack so easily, if at all after this.

"sophia kissed me," jack said, finn slammed his pencil down on his desk, "just- shut up, please," finn whispered, tears welling up in his eyes.

"any chance you'll forgive me?" jack asked, "i don't know." finn whispered back with a monotone tone, he was tired of everything. he just wanted to be okay, he didn't want to be so stressed and depressed.

thanks jack. "i'm sorry, finn. it really didn't mean anything," jack whispered, finn looked up from his paper and back at jack.

"after the weekend we had, i thought you loved me," finn said, he glanced around the room anxiously. his arms began to itch again, don't break the promise. he'll hate you. don't break your promise.

"i do love you. finn. i'm so sorry," jack apologized, finn kept frantically rubbing his wrists together, the fabric against his skin calmed him.

"finn?" jack asked, finn snapped out of his trance and looked at jack "i love you," he repeated, this time with a more serious tone.

finn looked at jack with sad eyes before looking back down at his paper and zoning out.