15 ☜

-jack-

i snuck out of finn's closet and opened his window back up, i sat up against to the wall next to the window. my back was freezing, it had to be at least two degrees.

"get to bed, boy!" i heard a man scream, then finn's door opened and shut, i heard him lay back down on his bed. i pulled his window back open and looked inside, "finn?" i whispered, he was fast asleep. i thought. i closed his window and climbed back down the side of his house to the ground.

i began my walk home when i got a text from finn,

finnie🌷: hey, did you leave?

me: i thought i should probably leave, didn't want to get my sweets into any trouble.

finnie🌷: you're so cute. you should come back baby.

me: but who was that who yelled at you?

finnie🌷: you mean my mother?

me: no. the man?

finnie🌷: step dad. he's not around a lot.

me: i'll come back. see you soon.

finnie🌷: good. because i miss you already.

finnie🌷: i'm sorry about freaking out.

me: baby you're fine. i'm on my way back.

i turned around quickly, i hadn't gotten very far from
finn's home. i hopped up onto the trash can sitting by the side of his house, i then grabbed onto the roof and pulled myself up. i shifted over to finn's window, once i got over to it, i pushed it up and jumped down to the floor.

he looked asleep again, his back was facing me, but when i whispered his name, he jolted around to look at me. "hey," he smiled, i returned the gesture. his face gave me chills, good chills, because he's so... pretty.

"c'mere," finn whispered, i jumped into bed with him and he pulled me close, he kissed me until it felt like we were sharing the same breath.

"i love you," i whispered, he giggled like a school girl, "i love you too, jack," he responded. finn nestled his head into my chest and i held him, soon enough i heard his steady breathing along with some tiny snores. he's asleep.

"goodnight, darling," i whispered whilst shutting my eyes.