bursting bladders & deep conversations

the fiery canvas of the sky as it rushes by me in the dusty car window bleeds its way into my soul and i have to bite my lip to stop myself from gasping out at the raw emotion it has stirred up.

i thought that the glimmer in some guys eye when he looked at me like a meal was the most i could feel. I actually thought some boys glance was what I needed as my self validation and the feeling of a wholeness in the cavity of my chest. this cavity is a glass box that fills with hot waters and cold waters, depending on the day, and how many times my breath becomes hitched in my throat with words unsaid being the only cause of blockage.

that sunset eased it's way into the cracks of the glass box like it knew the layout of my vein map better than it knew how to greet the night with its daily beautiful love letters painted in colors that made my eyes cry tears of joy and my body tingle with the realisation of what true beauty looked and felt like.

the whispers of a forbidden love between the sun and moon washed over me and cleared the film of bitterness that had been coating my mindset for so long. I know that the film is not gone forever but now it has made it a little less thick and for that I am forever grateful.

I can feel it in my bones, as sure as a dove is of its lifetime mate, that there is a very slim chance of any human being able to make my body shoot into a tsunami and emotion so beautiful I actually cried happy tears which I have never truly done.

it restored in me a hope that's lodged itself in my teeth that I keep getting tastes of everytime I swallow. it is of this world creating beautiful things through all the pain. with all of the venom we are constantly injecting into the earths interior and all of the poisonous people on its exterior, it still found a way to create a masterpiece for only the eyes of people who could truly feel it in their heart. a secret and subtle way to beautifully say "I see you, you are doing this just as I am. if I can handle the stress of the world, you can surely find your way through all of the hurt I have not been able to protect you from. It has not changed my colors you see, don't let them change yours."