questions & let downs

did her tongue taste like a forbidden fruit when it was down your throat?

do you finally understand why eve wanted to taste that juice on her tongue?

could you not bring yourself to resist the promise of fresh ripe fruit that only grew for you?

did you remember the girl who adored you while you kissed her?

were you bored?

what could I have done to make you realize that I would've given you all of the stars in the universe that I know by name?

that she cannot even begin to count just the stars in the sky.

why is it so hard for you to keep your hands to yourself when you already have something good wrapped around your pinky finger?

i must look at her now, knowing she got pieces of you that I took from myself to give to you.

what was the point of asking for my trust if you just planned on shoving it down the throat of the nearest girl?

why do you tell me to never think I am not enough but do everything to make me feel like I'm not?

how can you sit there and look at the tears in my eyes begging for an explanation and deny me what I deserve?

why does your name stain my lips at 3 in the morning when I know I have school in the morning?

why do I have all but two of my classes with you so I can't escape what you did to me?

why can't I hate you?

how did this happen?

when did I drown in your blue eyes and why didn't I call for help sooner?