6⇢first text

Jimin was sprinting across their well-manicured lawn with Jinyoung hot on his trail

Jimin was sprinting across their well-manicured lawn with Jinyoung hot on his trail. The little stunt he had pulled off with Jinyoung's beloved bike has brought this misfortune upon him. And then Jimin was running out of breath and yet he pushed himself to run a bit further, right about enough to escape Jinyoung's clutches.

"Get back here bitch," Jinyoung yells, trying hard to keep up with Jimin.

"Fuck youuuuu," Jimin spits, briefly looking over his shoulder.

Jinyoung is well aware of how active Jimin is. Unlike him, his brother doesn't stay holed up day and night in his room, scribbling heaps of words that hardly makes sense. Unlike him, Jimin has a hearty bunch of friends he can't shut up about. But ignoring all of that, including how his dance prodigy brother was way faster than him when it came to running, Jinyoung kept chasing.

But a piece of rock protruding its head out of the ground comes in his way and Jinyoung trips over to kiss the dirt. Jimin pauses on his tracks when he feels the footsteps behind him coming to a standstill. He turns around to find Jinyoung lying face first on the lawn. He takes a tentative step, to help him up on his feet, only to change his mind. Helping Jinyoung up meant walking straight into the lion's den and Jimin valued his life so much. Ever since he came to his senses, he was high key terrified of his hyung for reasons unknown. Something was always off about him and Jimin never succeed to form the ideal brotherly bond with Jinyoung. So, he takes the sweet opportunity to swerve on his course and disappear from Jinyoung line of sight.

Jinyoung pulls himself up slowly, dusting at his chest to remove the loose soil from his sweatshirt. He brings up a finger to touch his lips cautiously. There was blood seeping from a slit on his lower lip. Cursing, Jinyoung moves back to his bedroom. On the way he passes Jimin's bedroom, cocking an eyebrow at the dangling padlock on the right spot. He is impressed by how his brother's defense mechanism has improved over the years. Otherwise, his room would have turned upside down.

Stepping into the bathroom, Jinyoung runs cold water on the cut and presses a towel over his mouth. An abstract blotch of red forms on the white fabric. Discarding the towel on the bathroom counter, Jinyoung picks up his phone. He scrolls through a cluster of apps to end up in the social media messenger. He taps onto it with a vague idea.

jy94: hey mark. i was wondering if you have jaebum's number? 😇

Sent 10:01pm

Jinyoung had to wait a good twenty minutes to get back a reply. He was frustrated to the point that he wanted to find Mark and literally kick his ass. When Mark finally answeres, Jinyoung rolls his eyes.

gangsta_mark: yo, sorry jinyoungie i was late. been busy with my nephew and counterstrike  🔫 . oh yeah i have his number btw. why do you need it? 

Seen 10:22pm

This is exactly what Jinyoung hated. People asking him for more than what he was ready to give. But he knew that Mark's curiosity wasn't as dangerous as Kihyun's. So he came up with an excuse ready.