73⇢ first night

There is a flash of light, blinking repeatedly from the far end of the street and Jinyoung can spot it from his window

There is a flash of light, blinking repeatedly from the far end of the street and Jinyoung can spot it from his window. He knows it's Jaebum and he knows that Jimin is supposed to operate the backdoor or the house as their father goes to sleep, doped up on his sleeping pills.

Since it has been several weeks past Jinyoung's returns and he hasn't tried to do anything fishy in order to meet Jaebum, Park Jihoon was relatively putting the guards on duty to ease.

And Jaebum is supposed to enter after climbing the walls of the backyard garden where they once had some heated moments under a goddamn tree. The question is, will Jaebum be able to do it.

Jinyoung starts pacing inside his room. He has started trusting Jimin after the younger boy has proved to be too helpful in this whole struggle for love.

He overhears shuffling noises and hushed whispers coming from down the stairs and he prays that it is not loud enough to wake up their father. So Jinyoung stands close to his bedroom door which has been fixed, all ready to let Jaebum slide in at the first knock.

Then there are footsteps right outside his room. Jinyoung opens it up even before giving Jaebum an opportunity to knock. He parts the door open briefly and finds his boyfriend on the other side of it, dressed safely in a black cotton shirt and one of his ripped jeans, blending well with the dark. There is Jimin tiptoeing behind him and as the two brothers make an eye contact, Jimin has this overworked and stressed expression on his face which Jinyoung feels sorry about.

"Thank you Jiminie. You can go back to sleep now and I owe you. Remember that."

As Jaebum is grabbed by his wrist and pulled inside the room, Jimin mumbles something and strolls off to his own room, clearly sleepy.

Jinyoung doesn't give Jaebum a chance to question anything and immediately crashes their lips together. It was like finding an oasis in the desert and both of them savored the moment kissing each other, feeling the slide of tongue and clash of teeth. Jaebum's right hand slides down to rest on Jinyoung's hips and his left hand slides under the tank top he was wearing. Jinyoung purrs into his mouth, electrocuted by the skin on skin contact as he grabs Jaebum's neck with both his hands in order to deepen the kiss.

Jaebum falls short of breath and the sound of wet lips smacking together is suddenly too loud for his ears. He is afraid they might get caught this time with no room for escape. Perhaps Park Jihoon might fish out his rifle and shoot him point blank between his eyes and that will be it. He might say something hateful like Jaebum ruining the life and the headspace of his son. So he is the one to pull off first but Jinyoung refuses to let go off his neck.

"Why...why are you stopping?" Jinyoung sounds breathless and all Jaebum wants to do is kiss him back but he has to get to the point first.

"Jinyoungie, do you know this is too risky? I bet you know right? You father will kill me if he finds us out like this," Jaebum drags both of them towards the bed and makes Jinyoung sit. He reaches out to stroke his kiss swollen lips and the boy habitually leans into Jaebum's touch.