65⇢first return (i)

Crickets chirp in unison, lurking around the green spread of land after the rain

Crickets chirp in unison, lurking around the green spread of land after the rain. The two lovers lose themselves into each other once again, unbothered. They don't care about the lunch anymore or the fact that Jaebum's truck won't start to save their lives in the time of crisis.

Their only focus being each other, the dilapidated farmhouse becomes a safe haven.

Jaebum carries Jinyoung to the couch and places him down on his back all the while kissing him. His lips have started to sting now and yet he continues. A pair of hands slip underneath Jinyoung's sweatshirt and Jaebum swiftly pulls them over his head and starts devouring Jinyoung from the top of his head to the bottom of his abdomen. Jinyoung is trying to grab something or anything as he reaches out to fist into Jaebum's hair.

Chest falling up and down with the labored breathing, Jaebum takes his time to explore every inch of Jinyoung's skin, suck thoroughly onto each of his nipples, leaving crescents blooming on his porcelain skin.

"Kiss me," Jinyoung lets out a breathy whisper. He can't seem to form proper words but Jaebum complies without delay.

As Jaebum cover his mouth with his own and maps his body with his hands, Jinyoung thinks about his old self and how much he has changed. Being in love with Jaebum has changed him and he has affected Jaebum, causing the latter to gather enough courage and come out of his shell. The old Jinyoung would have probably jotted down details of all his sexual encounters in that wretched diary. He'd write about how they consume each other and what it feels like when they come together. Jinyoung was sure that his old self was obsessed with recording and journaling details of his life because it was forgetful as fuck.

But he doesn't need that anymore. Every memory, every moment with Jaebum will forever remain etched into his mind like words set in stone. He'll not forget anything about it and he certainly doesn't have to put every detail down into the pages with ink.

The boy on top parts Jinyoung's legs with his lower body as their groin rub together and the moans that fill the air is straight up indecent. Jaebum bites down on his earlobe and taking the brief moment of surprise that Jinyoung falls into; he wiggles out of his own clothes as well. As they laugh while unzipping their pants and Jaebum straddles him naked, Jinyoung pulls up his torso to peck on the wide expanse of Jaebum's chest. Kissing down the trail of hair starting down Jaebum's navel, Jinyoung snakes his hands around to grab a handful of his butt, in order to draw him closer.

"How does my Jinyoungie wants it this time?" Jaebum asks teasingly, slowly curling his fingers tight into Jinyoung's hair. Jaebum's cock hardens right before his eyes and brushes against his chest.

"You are so beautiful Im Jaebum."

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," Jaebum stutters a bit when he fails to catch Jinyoung's voice in low octaves.

Whereas Jinyoung has curled a hand at the base of his cock and has started to stroke it painfully slow, admiring the flesh, appreciating the ridges of his hip bone jutting out just a bit. Jinyoung uses his left hand to caress Jaebum's abdomen.