62⇢first time

Jinyoung climbs on top of him, resting his butt right over Jaebum's hardening length underneath the trousers he wore. Jaebum accidentally moans so loud and wantonly that Jinyoung has to pause kissing him and take a moment to look at him in surprise.

Jaebum isn't quiet familiar with what's going on but he makes up his mind to go with the flow. For Jinyoung, it brought back the memory of Jaebum's hands and lips on him, pulling all those lewd noises out of his mouth with ease and it made Jinyoung recall how blissful it was.

Jaebum must feel what I felt, Jaebum must feel what I felt. he chanted the mantra repeatedly.

Jinyoung's lips find Jaebum's once again, meeting in a somehow familiar manner. They
were no strangers to sloppy morning kisses except they were doing all the sloppy work in the middle of the night. There was no light, just a waning moon briefly illuminating their silhouettes. A strange aura is what Jaebum found along the lines of Jinyoung's frame. It definitely wasn't the same Jinyoung anymore. It'll be safe to say that whatever he got from the world, forced him to change.

Jaebum reached for Jinyoung's hips, pulling him flush against his chest, their mouths and tongue twisted into a durable knot. The wants and needs mingling once again as Jaebum silently demanded the urgency of something more than just a kiss, no matter who's on top. Meanwhile, Jinyoung has started testing the waters by grinding down hard over Jaebum's erection. A mad lust accompanied Jinyoung's movements as he panted haphazardly into Jaebum's mouth when they parted briefly. Jinyoung was insistent, almost desperate, as he moved his hand up to the back of Jaebum's neck and he started to kiss the patch of skin below his ears. Jaebum's body responded without hesitation.

"My Jinyoungie. I love you, I love you so much," Jaebum whined inaudibly but Jinyoung still caught hold of his words by biting down hard over his collarbone.

Jaebum jerked up one of his knees and Jinyoung used this opportunity to part Jaebum's legs and settle his body between them.

"Look at me," Jinyoung's voice was commanding enough so Jaebum did as he was told.

His trousers disappeared. Funny, Jaebum was too lost to notice and register the details of what was going on. He could just crane up his neck to barely see Jinyoung's tongue wetting his lips, swollen red and shining wetly in faint moonlight. Looking absolutely pornographic, Jinyoung became the manifestation of every wet dream he had. Jinyoung doesn't blink. He maintains a steady eye contact while getting rid of his own clothes and Jaebum's quickly. And then its the turn of Jaebum's boxers to disappear in the dark as well. Jinyoung hooks his fingers into the waistband and pulls the fabric down tortuously slow. Jaebum's erection bumps Jinyoung's chin when it's finally free of any contraption.

He wants to reach out, grab a fistful of Jinyoung's glossy hair and bring his mouth down to his cock. Just like the old times. But he reminds himself that he was submitting, not dominating this time.