29⇢first kiss

"I am sorry sir but your card is not working."

It doesn't take Jinyoung longer than five minutes to figure out that all his credits and debits were blocked. The receptionist at the hospital throws a pitiful smile at him as Jinyoung stomps back to Jaebum's cabin. In order to get him discharged from a state of the art hospital in Seoul, Jinyoung had to clear the towering bills. Taking care of the bills would have real easy if Park Jihoon hadn't cut off his flow of money, effectively rendering him helpless. But Jinyoung wasn't giving up against his father. He had to take Jaebum out of the hospital as soon as possible. Another week without Jaebum in his small and congested room, wrapped into each other, seemed like brutal abstinence for Jinyoung.

Then Park Jinyoung finds a solution.

Jaebum is sitting at the edge of the bed, slender legs dangling casually and a hand pressed behind his back.

"Can you wait for me a couple hours? I'll be back," Jinyoung palm is already resting on Jaebum's face as the later looks confused.

"Yeah but where are you going?" he inquires but Jinyoung is already leaving after placing a peck on his cheek.

So Jinyoung dials one of the contacts on his list, which might prove to be helpful. The person on the other side picks up and after a brief chat, he rides off for a meeting.

When Jinyoung comes back to the hospital cabin, he finds Jaebum trying to walk around, a hand on the wall to support himself.

"Aren't you supposed to be on complete bed rest?" Jinyoung raises a brow, quickly wrapping a hand around his waist to guide Jaebum back to the bed.

"Aren't you supposed to tell me about your little act of disappearance?" Jaebum asks back, screwing his face when he sits down on the bed.

Jinyoung takes a moment to answer him, not sure if his boyfriend will appreciate what he did to collect the necessary amount of money.

"My father blocked all my cards so..."

"So?"

Then Jaebum raises his brow too, the prominent moles over his eyelid making an appearance again. With the long fringes pushed back to expose his forehead, Jinyoung felt like Jaebum was reborn, looking like an improvised version of himself. But his physical condition begged to differ.

"I sold my bike," Jinyoung gulped.

Jaebum was almost hysteric at that news as he never appreciated taking Jinyoung's money even if he had an abundance of it. But ajumma and his own salary weren't enough to settle the hospital bills, so he was gritting his teeth all along as Jinyoung kept paying for everything. But he certainly didn't expect Jinyoung to sell his beloved Ducati for him.

"What? Why would you do that?"

Jinyoung giggles briefly instead of lamenting for his precious bike.