30⇢first negotiation

A ghost of Jaebum's lips skims like a feather over Jinyoung's skin and when he wakes up the following morning, his whole body is charged by an anomalous wave of current. He has a finger on his lips and a smile beneath it. His phone is connected to the charger which he briskly pulls at and quickly texts Jaebum. He doesn't expect an instant reply because he knows that the injured boy needs to rest more than texting him back.

jy94: morning! how are you? how is your shoulder doing & your back?

But to his delight and disappointment, Jaebum's replies instantly.

defsoul: good morning :) and you left your money at my house.

jy94: yeah it's for you. keep it. idk give it to ajumma.

defsoul: LOL good joke. i ain't keeping this. you know that! 😒

jy94: if you really love me, you will keep that 😉

defsoul: i smell emotional blackmail 

jy94: maybe. is it working? 😃

defsoul: i'll see you at school on monday and then you are taking this cash back with you. got it?

jy94: no!!!!!!!!!! i love you byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! 😘

Jinyoung leaves another ten emojis with hearts and kisses and shuts down his phone before Jaebum can talk about returning the money again. He has his priority sorted. With a head clear of debris such as anxiety and depression, Jinyoung marches towards his father's study. Holding a fountain pen which Park Jihoon has gifted him once and a blank sheet of paper.

He knocks before entering, a custom followed in Park household except for Jimin never follows it.

"Come in."

Jinyoung enters and Jihoon is swiftly taking off his specs, placing it on the table and looking at his son with an astounded stare. Jinyoung doesn't ask for his permission before pulling a comfy chair across his father's granite topped work desk and sitting down on it. He means business with a businessman and Jihoon with his eyes trained to spot small changes in people's facial expression, detects the difference.

"Let's talk," Jinyoung smiles, somewhat reflecting a fleeting image of his own father.

"Are you going to talk about your ridiculous conduct during the past few days and apologize?" Jihoon says, sitting down as well, cynically analyzing Jinyoung.

"No, I am not."

Jihoon is instantly infuriated but he stops himself from showing it on his face. He has to the get to the bottom of all this nonsense, even if it costs him a little time out of his busy schedule and the test of his patience.