44⇢first loss(ii)

"Come here

"Come here."

Jinyoung looks sideways and wordlessly climbs over Jaebum's lap. Their position in the truck overlooks a small spring, a quiet scenic environment which was chosen by Jaebum for their little date. The food got gobbled up within the first hour as they lay sprawled side by side on a picnic blanket, staring up at the azure sky. Jinyoung's surprising lack of enthusiasm bothered Jaebum to the point that he had to spoon Jinyoung and then tickle him to earn a burst of laughter or two. When asked if anything was wrong or not, Jinyoung simply shook his head from side to side claiming that he was stressing over his life as a future businessman.

And now he was on Jaebum's lap, receiving bruising kissed on his chest. His bomber jacket was halfway down his shoulders and his cotton t-shirt was almost hiked up to his throats and bundled underneath his armpits. Jinyoung was able to momentarily forget his worries, the crippling stress with each lap of Jaebum's tongue across his chest which traveled from one nipple to another. His fingers find it's way into Jaebum's dark waves of hair as he closes his eyes and inhales a lungful of the air mixed with arousal.

Then it strikes him.

"Jaebum-ah."

"Hm?"

"School is almost over right?"

"Hm."

Jaebum is still busy delivering kisses over his fair skin, one hand kneading Jinyoung's hips, another sliding underneath his shirt to explore his back.

"Can we go on a road trip or something? To celebrate our graduation?" Jinyoung suggests, hoping for a positive answer.

Jaebum looks up to him, finally relieved after finding out that Jinyoung was not lost somewhere in his headspace.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. But what about my job? Won't your appa kick me out if I elope with his son?"

Jinyoung catches the term elope. He wishes not to fall into circumstances where he has to run away with Jaebum in order to get married and accepted into society. Jinyoung wants to spend a lifetime and more with this boy he loves, right in front of the public eye. Running away was not his thing and he had made sure overtime to fix this little issue Jaebum previously had.

"My appa can't do shit, especially not to you. You have my word," Jinyoung leans down, smiles and presses a kiss on Jaebum's forehead.

"I trust you," Jaebum hums.

"So do I."

-

-

-

Jaebum opts to teach Jinyoung how to drive and the rest of their date is consumed by the driving class. Jinyoung is a quick learner but he doesn't prove to be one until he makes some critical mistakes. For example, pulling the handbrakes at the wrong moment and almost sending the whole truck crashing into a tree.