77⇢ first suspect

Jinyoung wakes up well past afternoon. The sunlight filtering in through the curtains have dimmed and in a disheveled bed, Jinyoung groans while trying to turn on his back.

He didn't count the time Jaebum spent fucking him into the mattress because it was torturing slow and sweet. He almost wanted to flip them over and ride him to completion but Jaebum held him so close, littered his face with kisses and filled him up and then he couldn't complain anymore. Smiling coyly at the fresh memory of Jaebum's fingers and cock opening him up, of Jaebum's mouth closing over his hardened member, Jinyoung twists a bit to throw away the crumpled duvet covering him upto his waist.

But Jinyoung wakes up alone. There is no sign of Jaebum or ajumma shuffling on the other side of the closed door. Turning his head towards the study table, Jinyoung finds Nora joyously licking at the leftover birthday cake.

Body sore all over due to the whole lot of rough grabbing and skin marked by Jaebum, Jinyoung makes his way to the bathroom first. Then he tries to find Jaebum in the living room or the tiny backyard they have but the absence of the Dodge truck told Jinyoung that his boyfriend wasn't at home.

Jaebum had never done this before so it worries Jinyoung to the extreme.

But without any option in his hand other than just sitting and waiting, he collects Nora from the bedroom, scrapes away the extra icing from the cake and cuts the feline a fat slice to enjoy.

Nora licks her paws first, grooms her whiskers and then leisurely enjoys the food.

"Where did our Jaebummie go, Nora girl?"

The cat can't answer shit so all it does is stare back at Jinyoung without a clue and then resuming her eating.

Jaebum leaving him naked in the bed without any note confirms that he is upto something indeed and Jinyoung sulks in couch watching the clock tick by, caressing a hickey in his inner thighs which hurt the most at that point.

-

-

-