58⇢first dream

Jaebum knows he doesn't dream often but that night he does

Jaebum knows he doesn't dream often but that night he does. After an exact four days out in the hiding with Jinyoung, Jaebum breezes through a vivid dream. It doesn't make much sense but if he had tried to make sense of it, things would have felt different. Sometimes dreams just might dig out the solutions from your buried subconsciousness.

He finds himself on an unfamiliar bed with Jinyoung asleep by his side. Jaebum lies awake next to his boyfriend and as if it's a dream within a dream. Thinking about mysteries of love and loss, Jaebum thanks God for letting Jinyoung in his life.

There is just something so special about first love that creates such profound emotions in us that we are indelibly marked by our experiences with the person who manages to steal our heart for the very first time. And Jaebum knows it's none other than Jinyoung. In fact, the memories of Jinyoung never seem to fade as if Jaebum has known him forever. The first time they held hands, the first kiss, there are moments marked by innocence and lust, the timid sweetness blended with a confidence Jaebum lacked, all of it defines Jinyoung as well as their relationship.

Jaebum doesn't have a word for it if people say he is too young to understand the whole concept of true love. All he can say is that first love, for a lucky few, might just last a lifetime and some might fade away. He believes his relationship with Jinyoung is made up of much more than just teenage hormones, its just something grown ups married for fifty years or so might not have.

He lies with Jinyoung, throwing an arm over him to invite the sleeping boy back into his warmth.

-

-

-

Jinyoung fists at the bed sheet, face screwing up as he bites on in his lips. Jaebum wants to capture the perfect picture and frame it but none of them have enough patience to pause their activity and fetch a camera. Sweat rolls down Jinyoung's temple and he breaths in short spurts from his mouth, remembering who it was on top of him and how much he had wanted it for so long.

Jaebum reads Jinyoung's thoughts on his face. He opens his eyes to look at Jinyoung, inhaling sharply, faltering slightly on his knees as he pumps up and down his boyfriend's length.
Through the haze of heat, Jaebum manages to undo his own zipper and let out the straining erection.
Jinyoung licks his lips, his mouth looks too dry so Jaebum takes the privilege to lick freely over it.

"I am yours," Jinyoung breaths, stroking Jaebum's shaft with a shaky hand.

"And I am yours," Jaebum can't help but kiss Jinyoung's swollen mouth once again.

The mutual masturbation continues and Jaebum hops from one dream to another.

-

-

-

It's another bleak afternoon once again when Jaebum peeks out of a sleep-crusted eye to find Jinyoung standing at the crooked doorway, trying to get out of the sweater he has been wearing for days. Jaebum wakes up at once and approaches him.