70⇢first search

[hey guys i dropped a special video on  my youtube channel

[hey guys i dropped a special video on  my youtube channel. the link is in the bio. since i reached 100 subscribers making videos in the asmr community. even if you guys don't like asmr videos, do consider subscribing, it will help me a lot}

This is exactly why I didn't want to come back.

Jinyoung can't stop thinking about how foolish he has been when he just decided to return to Park Mansion after Mark popped out of nowhere to sweet talk him and his boyfriend back to hell. On top of that, he can't let go off the anxiety. And it has been a total of two whole days without Jaebum. He doesn't have any knowledge about how his boyfriend is doing and if he has understood the reason behind Jinyoung's decision to break off their ties.

Jaebum will understand me, Jinyoung assures himself. They've been through a lot to misunderstand each other all over again.

But hours don't seem to fly for Jinyoung as he sits through hours and hours of his father lecturing him about the dos and donts of running a successful business. He'll wake up in the morning, remind himself to eat and walk into his father's study where the monotonous sessions will continue. Jihoon will remind him every now and often to maintain a distance from Jaebum and also shoots abrupt questions to check on Jinyoung's reactions.

Exhausted, he'll return to his room every afternoon and fall back lifelessly on his empty bed. It feels too big for him, too uncomfortable and the lack of warmth radiating from Jaebum's body irritates him everytime his body rubs against the duvet.

But he has no choice but to play along. It is his own plan anyway and Jinyoung can't wait to take over the company just to have he independence he has always desired.

-

-

-

"I have to make a call."

"To whom?"

"Mark."

"No."

"What do you mean no? It's Mark for god's sake. Am I like not allowed to socialize with a single soul outside of this freaking house?"

Jinyoung wanted to flip his father's working desk. His phone has been confiscated and Jinyoung was practically on the verge of another mental breakdown and if that happens all over again, he might die.

"It's Mark!" Jinyoung exclaims, keeping himself from punching the wall he was standing against.

"Yes I am aware of who Mark is and how he is a mutual friend of yours and that boy you've been with," Park Jihoon's voice was monotonous at it's best, as if he was half expecting Jinyoung to make this move instead of making direct contacts with Jaebum.

Jinyoung angrily swipes away the fringes falling into his eyes and stomps out of his father's study. It is pointless to argue with some as calculative as Park Jihoon. The father is always two steps ahead of his son.

Jinyoung climbs the stairs back to his room, almost feeling the tears stinging at the bottom of his eyes. He sits down on his unkempt bed and thinks about it. And it occurs to him that, due to some miraculous shit, Jihoon had no clue about Jimin or Taehyung's involvement in this whole thing. The fact that Jimin practically formed the bridge between Jinyoung and Jaebum's estrangement was an information lost in the chaos of searching for Jinyoung. Nobody actually suspected that 16 year old boy.

So the next thing Jinyoung does is to rush to Jimin's room.

-

-

-

"Are you sure about this?" Mark asks, placing a sympathetic hand of friendship on Jaebum's shoulder as the other boy worries relentlessly.

Jaebum had dialed up Mark to have an urgent meetup and then they were sitting on a bench at a children's park where Mark volunteered often with some people who worked to aid disabled kids. And then he had decided to disclose his whole plan to Mark. It was a leap of faith but regarding how Mark had helped him fight the burly guards at Park Mansion, Jaebum decided to go for it anyway.

"Yeah, the list of suspect that I have isn't too big actually. The one who stole the diary can be no other than someone we know for sure. And regarding how the diary is still in the possession of that shithead who did all of these to Jinyoung, we need to be really careful before making our approach."

Mark listens carefully and nods. Yes he agreed with how searching for the diary thief needs to be a careful procedure and he also agreed with how the suspect can be someone who knows them well and vice versa.

"Well, whatever you say man. I am in. Whoever did this obviously knows you and Jinyoung well enough to steal that damn thing from your possession so easily," Mark looks down at his lap and cracks his knuckles.

"And Mark..."

"Yep?"

Jaebum stops right before he can tell Mark Tuan that until then, he was on the top of Jaebum's list of suspect as well. He doesn't know how to say it without offending the other boy though.

"Thank you for all that you've done. I haven't been nice to you, like we haven't talked properly either but that's just me being myself. Rude and distant, keeping myself from socializing. But trust me, I am not gonna be the old Jaebum again," Jaebum looks away from Mark's face as he speaks.

"I understand. You've been though a lot."

Mark always understands and that's what makes Jaebum feel feeble and lacking at some areas. Like when he discovered about his relationship with Jinyoung he could have made a huge mess out of it just for the sake of gossips and fun but he didn't. Over the time, Jaebum grew fond and respectful towards Mark. But he doesn't mention Mark of being a suspect on his list.

"First, we need Taehyung," Jaebum dusts his jeans and picks himself up from the bench.

"Yeah, that guy. You better buy him shit tons of food before knocking at his door," Mark laughs as he starts walking out of the park along with Jaebum.

"Some hacker he is. Gosh, where did you dig up this guy from anyway."

"Apparently, he was always there. We just did not notice him on time."

With a brilliant smile providing Jaebum with some encouragement, Mark throws his hand over Jaebum's shoulder for the first time as a friendly gesture as they head towards their destination.

-