40⇢first equilibrium (ii)

Jaebum's mind and body go through a bare five seconds of debate over whether or not it was okay to do what he wanted to do right then. Picking up Jinyoung any which way he can, he stumbles against the wall and Jinyoung groans into his mouth as his back hits the surface.

"Won't be fun if I hit my head in the middle of making out," Jinyoung pants, a smile tearing through an ugly episode of mental breakdown and crying. 

Jaebum's fingers grasp onto Jinyoung's collar, working open the buttons and the tie with one hand. His other hand madly grabs for any amount of flesh it can while sucking at the skin below his ear.

"As if I am going to let you pass out while we are at it," Jaebum scoffs, lean muscles of his chest colliding against Jinyoung's once again. 

He plasters himself to Jinyoung with a display of strength, curling a hand into his hair, asking for more friction and heat. Jinyoung's hands travel to the back of Jaebum's neck as he reels him in for a kiss, their teeth clacking together at the start. Jaebum has learned to love how vigorous Jinyoung is while getting intimate but he is sure he wouldn't want it any other way.

"Stupid uniform," Jinyoung curses, pulling away to undress when the other boy fails. Jaebum's breath ghosts across Jinyoung's upper lip, tickling his nose and the dark haired boy helps him with the remaining buttons of his shirt.

They don't have plans, not enough thoughts or certainty is involved. Familiar pattern reforms itself as Jinyoung loses his mind over the slightest things Jaebum does to him and eventually causes the other boy to borrow a bit of his recklessness. Jaebum watches him struggle uncomfortably to get rid of the trousers and belt as well, wondering if Park Jinyoung's body always looked so inviting.

"Let's not stain your clothes this time." 

Jinyoung pouts at Jaebum's reminder, rubbing at his face a couple times to perfect his vision, trying to find his way through every layer of obnoxious fabric.

"I will wash my clothes before I leave, just in case they end up in some mess we make."

"I'll wash them for you. Don't worry," Jaebum laughs, grips Jinyoung hard above his ribs and his thumbs find two nubs, undeniably aroused.

"Says the one who didn't offer free laundry service," Jinyoung jokes, breathes heavily as he twists about, feeling his toes curl in his socks, which neither he or Jaebum had bothered to remove

This very house which he has hated from day one slowly starts looking a bit more welcoming like Jaebum's old room. Jinyoung decides to adjust himself, live in the moment and seek the warmth that has started to resurface. They trip over nothing, busy devouring each other's mouth, hands exploring every inch of skin. Jaebum's new room, albeit a foreign environment to Jinyoung, becomes their safe haven for the time being. Sliding easily into a rhythm. Jinyoung finds the zipper of Jaebum's trousers but his hands are restricted as soon as he tries to work open the fly.