「 taehyung - 1 」

"Hey y/n!"i turned around to see taehyung smiling widely "oh hi taetae"i smiled as well

He put his arms around me acting cute, i rolled my eyes knowing that he needs something.

"Okay what is it?"i asked knowing that he wants something

"Ummm...could you help me set up a date with your bestfriend Yunji?"i rolled my eyes "i told you many times tae--"he suddenly kneeled down begging. "Yah stand up you idiot. Fine fine i will do it"i sighed..why cant someone do this for me..or maybe why cant he do this for me..

Yunji is such a lucky girl to have taehyung addoring her and liking her so much.

"Oh god thank you so much y/n! Your the best!i owe you a big one!by the way i still have some things i needed to do so bye bye!i'll just text you later"he waved and ran away

I sighed once more and i scratched my head forgetting where im going, oh yeah right.. home

When i got home i changed my clothes and watched tv while waiting for taehyung's text

After a few hours he finally sended me a text and in that text included all the things i needed to do.

Later that night

Taehyung's plan worked.

And guess what

They are already a thing like the fuck, i thought its only gonna be a date but nah im wrong.

And what hurts morw when i heard taehyung's confession through out the whole night. It hurts watching taehyung being with the girl he likes.

I dont even know why agreed on doing this even though i know this will hurt me alot..ugh but he is my friend and he's taehyung, how could i say no to taehyung?

..............................................................................
After a few months
I laughed and laughed until i fell from the couch "what the fuck kookie"i laughed and he rolled his eyes pulling me beside him.

"Oh god you are so mean"i say while i continued on eating my popcorn "well it was reallt unexpected"i laughed again threwing my head back "oh god y/n you're making me laugh"he laughed as well.

"I-i just couldnt believe that you fucking did that dare"i wiped my tears of happiness and laughed once more thinking of it again and again.

"Stop y/n, you dared me to do it"he pouted "well!i didnt expect you to actually do it"i clapped my hands and chuckled "oh my god thank you kookie for doing that for me"i kissed his cheek "anything for you"he smiled ruffling my hair.

"more kisses"he say pointing on his cheek,i rolled my eyes "nah im busy eating ma popcorn"i say eating my popcorn

He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek "you dont know how much i missed you y/n when i was away"

I smiled as he snuggled closer to me. Let me introduce my boyfriend jeon jungkook..he's my childhood friend but he was in Busan so we werent always together.

But he came Back 3 months ago and he confessed to me right when he just came back here at seoul

I didnt know what to say..but since he knows that i liked taehyung and he knows taehyung was dating my friend..he decided to change the me liking taehyung.

He helped me get over taehyung..i'll admit i may have feelings for jungkook.. well who wouldnt

He is perfect.

He is always there when i needed someone..and he never left my side back then when we were just kids.

So after a month i confessed as well and there we went on a few dates until he asked me to be his girl.

And that brings us now to the present

Taehyung knows about the me and jungkook relationship and he is not quite happy and i dont know why.

He doesnt like it when jungkook do lovey dovey things to me especially when taetae is around.

Like one time, when me and taehyung were hanging out here in my apartment. Kookie visited me and he was kinda jealous because im alone with taehyung but i told him theres nothing to worry about.

So yeah, when jungkook was about to hug me taehyung stopped us he was so childish that time which i find really cute.

And through out the whole day taehyung wasnt really happy about jungkook being touchy touchy to me.