「 taekook 」

Warning: suicide attempt

"Will you take my hand?

Will you dance with me tonight?

Let us dream of all impossibilities in life.

Forget all the lies,

Let me love you not once but twice.

Let me take you with me tonight,

Underneath the stars in the sky."

authornim

· . · * · . ° · . ·  -  · . · ° . · * · . ·
Jeok Jungkook's point of view

They say when you truly love someone, you make the decision to spend every single moment of the rest of your life loving that special someone.

They also say that making a promise is an act of true love that really shows how far you'll go to make your love shine bright.

Promise to be your partner's constant source of love and support.

We did that.

I loved you, and i wished to spend every second of my life with you.

How about you?

Did you really  wished the same?

I asked you before and you said "yes." And back then i thought it was enough answer for me to believe you.

To believe that everything wasn't a lie. But i realized that i was the one who kept on sugarcoating everything, i kept telling myself that after all these years we've been through, you would still feel the same until the end.

That you would still love me like how you did before.

We made promises..i still remember every single one of the promises you made and you said you would fulfill.

Up to this day, I'm still waiting and i don't even know why i still bother to.

I thought it was true love.

And now I'm starting to think that i thought wrong.

Why didn't things work out?you said it would..you said you wouldn't let things fall apart..but..where are you now?

Where are you now when i need you?

Kim Taehyung, you know damn well that you're pretty much the only one i got left.

If i ask you to come back, would you?

I did everything you asked me to do. I worked hard just to make you proud and would atleast introduce me to your parents..or atleast to your friends.

You told me that you only like guys who studies well, so for you i studied hard and did my best to be where i am right now.