「 hoseok - 4 」

《 She loves to sleep - 4

Y/n's POV

It's been two days ever since i got discharged from the hospital and let me tell ya, i had never been so happy when i heard that i can go home.

and it's been two days ever since i woke up from that dream.

"Hey nerd remember those guys who you loves so much?"i rolled my eyes already knowing who he's talking about. "Yeah, what about those guys"i say bringing back my attention to the book i'm reading.

"I think they are here?"i literally felt a bone crack when i my head snapped up to meet my brother's eyes. "Wait are you fucking serious?"i quickly put down the book i'm reading and stood up to go beside him.

"Yeah look"i furrowed my eyebrows when he showed me an article where it does say that they are here- in gwangju "what the actual frick frack is this"i covered my mouth

"How the heck did you found this?"i asked and brought my hand to his hair before gripping it and swinging it around "the fuck--i just saw it on twitter!maybe if you use your phone, you'll know"

"Also let go of my hair!"i chuckled and let out an 'oops' before shrugging and letting go of his hair that looks like a bird's nest.

I opened my phone and checked to see if it is real and holy fuck--it is real. I sat back on my seat and continued to cover my mouth.

Am i still dreaming?--"what the fuck!"i winced and rubbed my head glaring the hell out of my brother "language"he says grinning "language my ass, what was that for"i ask annoyed

"Ehh for gripping my hair?"i rolled my eyes and ignored him and continued to look at the article but ofcourse my brother has to ruin it.

"What do you want?! I swear if you continue throwing plushies at me, i won't hesitate to hurt you"i say threatening him with my book.

He raised both of his arms up in defeat "just wanna ask you if you wanna go shopping?"he says standing up and crossing his arms before tilting his head, waiting for my answer.

"Your treat"he nodded and motioned me to stand up "it's been awhile since we had gone and spend brotherly and sisterly sibling bonding thing time"i rolled my eyes before letting out a chuckle.

"I'm only going because it's your treat"he rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair "it's always my treat"i crossed my arms up to my chest and raised an eyebrow at him "uhuh sure it is"i sarcastically said before walking past him.

"Where are you going?"he asks "changing clothes and also kai go take a shower, you stink"i say scrunching my nose before turning away laughing when i hear him scoff.

Why do i feel like i'm still dreaming?

When kai mentioned them having a vacation here-it's just too good to be true. I don't want to get my hopes up about meeting them or something, hoseok doesn't even know me or knows that i exist.

Everything that had happened between us unfortunately was just all a dream but even know i still hope that it wasn't just a dream.

I miss him, i miss dreaming with him.

I miss being in a dream where i could be wherever i want with him.