「 jungkook - 2 」

When i heard about y/n's condition my hearts started to beat to fast and i started to panick both mentally and physically.

I admit that i lover her..i just tried to deny and to deny it and i dont even know why maybe i was just shy?or i was just really a coward..i guess 'shy' can really make you miss all of the good opportunities in life.

"Where is she?"i asked yoongi hyung as he looked at me and sighed "she--"he got cutted off when suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?"immediately after he said that his face turned so pale and his eyes started to water "w-what!n-no w-were coming were c-coming"his voice shaken as he immediately stood up and ran outside the house "hyung what's wrong"

"We have to go to the hospital asap"

I quickly reacted and we got to his car and he drived us to the hospital.

I gripped on my knee and prayed and hoped that she would be fine, and as we got there we rushed inside the hospital.

And the nearer we run to her room the more nervous i get. We finally found y/n's room and when we opened it..i felt the world stopped spinning..i felt my heart ache so bad.

The doctor and nurses tried to save her..and i didnt want to say it, but there was no use..a long beep bounced around the room as yoongi breaked down and cried.

He rushed to y/n's side and held her hand "y-y/n n-no."he cried..this is the first time in my whole life i saw yoongi hyung cry.

And it wasnt pretty.

Alot of thoughts flooded my mind. Mentally i started to blame myself and i didnt know why i just..

My tears fell as the doctor told us the date and the time of death..

This was really it, she was really gone and i-im such a dick for hurting her.

"I-im sorry y/n"i whispered crying..i just saw the love of my life died infront of my eyes.

////////////////////////////////////////////

Its the day of her funeral..and i thank yoongi hyung for still accepting me to come to her funeral even though i hurted his sister.

After the funeral we went back to our homes.

But before i could leave yoongi hyung gave me a letter "y/n..she wanted me to give it to you, she wrote this letter last last week"i nodded "i'll read it when i get home, take care hyung"

When i got home i stared at the letter quietly placed on my bed, i hesitated to read it..becaus ei know i'll cry again but fuck..

I groaned and just opened it.

Dear Jungkook,
Uh so..hey kookie?im sorry if i didnt told you about my illness i didnt want to bother you and to worry you so i kept it from you. I was scared as well, you have been so distant and i didnt want to force myself to you especially when i found out that you were cheating on me. And yes it fucking hurts..but who cares, and i cant do anything anymore since probably now that you are reading this im dead. But actually you couldve told me that you dont love me anymore so there wont be too much drama, you couldve told me that you dont love me anymore and that we should see other people..but we cant do anything about it now can we?and yeah..i'm sorry if i wasnt the best girlfriend and im sorry if i wasnt enough for you. Im just sorry and thank you as well for every memories we made i wont forget them and i hope you wont too. I love you jeon jungkook, take care of yourself. Bye.

Yours truly, y/n