「 yoonmin - 5 」

Taehyung's POV
"Hyung where's jungkook?"i asked jin hyung "i dunno i think he's in the music room"

"Okay thanks hyung"i grabbed my bag and went to the music room "jungkook?"i opened the door to see jungkook is indeed in the music room.

He quickly turned when he heard me call his name, "why are you here"he asked "i was trying to find you and jin hyung told me you might be here"

"What do you want"

"Can we talk?"he sighed and closed his eyes then openning it after "look..let's just forget what happened in the park last saturday..and lets just forget that i like you.."he said "no"

He looked at me "no jungkook..let me show you"i say walking towards him "taehyung please"he said.

"Just let me show you jungkook..please give me a chance. I know ived hurted you so bad, but please i promise i wont hurt you ever again"i hugged him tightly placing my forehead on his shoulder.

"I know what you feel..im sorry im so sorry for hurting you"

"Fine.."i smiled widely and he finally hugged me back.."i dont really have a choice,i know to myself that i cant ignore you that long..i dont want to make it longer..its fucking killing me"

"Dont worry i promise you i will show you jungkook..i will show you that i really really love you"he sighed and nodded

I broke the hug and smiled at him "thank you kookie"he smiled but not so bright like his other smiles.

"For what?"

"For giving me a chance, and i promise you..you wont regret it"he gave me a nod and i held his hand "lets go"

"To where?"

"Its a secret"
Jimin's POV
"So what are you gonna do now?"i cried "i-i dont know"hoseok rubbed my back "who told you that?"

"Namjoon hyung..i-i--i cant--""shh shh dont cry jimin..i know its shocking, even im shocked. I know it hurts but the only possible thing you can do is to talk to him"

"H-how..what will i say?w-what if he doesnt want to t-talk to me?w-what if--"he cutted me off "stop with the what ifs jimin just think positive..everything will be alright"

"I'll try to talk to him if you want?if you cant"he said and i shaked my head"no need hoseok hyung, i'll try to t-talk to him"he nodded "just tell me if you need anything or if there is a problem"

"I'll always be right here for you jimin"

Yoongi's POV
I laid in my bed and tried to sleep but i cant..i threw my pillow at namjoon who was trying to sleep as well "you asleep?"

"Nope"i sighed and sat down on my bed "hyung i have something to tell you"i furrowed my eyebrows "what is it?"he sat down as well and faced me "promise me that you wont get angry"i gave him a nod "i kinda told him"

"You told him?"i asked and he sighed "look i cant help it..im sorry hyung it's just triggering me so much that he doesnt know about it"i sighed as well "well i cant do anything now"

"Im sorry hyung"

"It's fine just..just ugh. What did he say?"i asked curious "he started crying and hoseok tried to comfort him and yeah..he asked me why would you keep such secret..and he complained why didnt you tell him about that"i rubbed neck.

"Nam--"i got cutted off when suddenly my phone rang, i looked at the caller's id.

My heart immediately started to beat fast "who's that hyung?"he asked "jimin"

"Oh shit"i answered the call and placed it beside my ear "hello?"

"Yoongi-ah can we talk?"i suddenly got nervous "uh yeah sure, but like talk here at the phone?"i asked "no hyung like in person right now"he said making my eyebrows furrow "its 1am in the morning"

"So?just open the door hyung im freezing"my eyes widen, i quickly went downstairs and opened the door to see him standing infront of me.

"Arent you gonna let me come in?"he asked when he noticed i was staring at him for too long"c-come in"he rolled his eyes

"Hey hyung"jimin waved at namjoon when he saw namjoon sitting on the couch. "What are you doing here at this time of the--"he cutted me off "i told you i wanted to talk"

I looked at namjoon and he immediately got what i meant so he quickly went upstairs "so namjoon--"i cutted him off "i know..namjoon told you"

I sat down and he sat down as well "why did you hide it hyung"he asked "i thought you were gonna leave me when you find out that im sick"

"How are you sure that im going to leave you hyung?"i shrugged "yoongi!"he shouted "look i dont know okay?!i was scared!i didnt know what to fucking do!my mind was all messes up..i thought you would leave me.."he stood up and did as well

He suddenly hugged me "i would never ever leave you..we made a promise that no matter what we wont leave eachother's side.."he cried, i hugged him back and closed my eyes

Inhaling his scent,hugging him tightly,burrying my face in his neck,crying,smiling, fuck..i missed him so much.

"Im sorry jimin.."

"Dont cry hyung..and dont say sorry i know now why you told me that horrible things at school"he say "i promise you all of that wasnt true..i dont care what other people thinks, i dont fucking care..i only care about us. Im sorry for leaving you behind. Im sorry if i broke my promise. Im sorry park jimin for hurting you and for lying to you..please forgive me"i said hugging him tighter letting my tears fall making his jacket drenched in tears

"I forgive you hyung..its fine..your not the only one who's scared..just promise me now..that what ever happens you wont keep any secrets between us okay?"i nodded "i love you min yoongi remember that.."he sighed breaking the hug wiping my tears.

"i love you too park jimin."