「 jikook 」

Requested by @yoongiskrabbypatty

"If he treats you badly, then leave the dude."

"Not happening."

He's my first love, and i want him to be my last. - jungkook thought. He loves jimin, so much. Even though there's so many reasons why he should leave him now, he just can't. Jungkook believes that jimin is a great person, he really is.

People just tend to change.

Jungkook himself doesn't know the reason why jimin had suddenly change-just like that. But he just hopes that jimin won't leave him. All his life, he felt neglected and abandoned until jimin came into his life.

Jimin took him in, he accepted him, he made him feel loved and supported.

Everybody has it's own flaws, and it's hard to accept and love your flaws isn't it?but jimin, he taught jungkook to love himself. Jimin is the biggest reason why he became the person that he is now.

Jimin is a great influence.

But of course, as i was saying, he changed.

Jungkook thought if he had done something wrong to make jimin upset. He wanted to confront jimin about it, but he remained quiet as he was afraid. Afraid that if he'd ask jimin about it, he might leave him.

But what if jungkook himself suddenly decides to leave him?i mean all his life people had been leaving him, maybe it's his turn to leave.

He still loves me right?

The boy snapped out from his thoughts when he realised his phone was ringing and jimin was calling. He beamed at the thought of his boyfriend calling him, he misses jimin so much.

"Hyung!"jungkook beamed with a wide smile plastered on his face as his eyes were almost no where to be seen, but all in all it was an adorable sight to see.

Unfortunately no one was there to see it.

"I'll be home late. Don't wait for me."jungkook's heart fell and he felt it shatter into million pieces. He almost shivered by how cold jimin sounded. "Hyung i miss you."he sadly whispered, hoping that jimin would say it back. It would atleast make him feel better.

But he couldn't hear anything on the other line, jimin wasn't speaking. "Hyung?"he called hoping that jimin was still there. Then he hears a cough and a sigh "yeah whatever..i miss you too."and then he hung up. Jungkook halted, he felt his cheeks, his ears warming up.

A smile made it's way to his lips.

Tears were even forming in his eyes.

He was just too happy.

His hyung told him he misses him too!who wouldn't be happy about that!

"Hyung says he misses me too!"jungkook laughed as he feels giddy up inside. Butterflies were fluttering inside his tummy, his heart was pounding in his chest. He felt great. He felt happy.

He feels so happy.

Who knew four words would make him feel so happy, well i mean it did came from his jimin hyung, so of course he'd feel happy.

Since he was happy and feels all giddy, he decided to make dinner for tonight. Even though he knows that jimin doesn't eat every night and just goes to sleep after he goes home, he still wanted to cook.

So he did.

He doesn't know when jimin is coming home but he did mention he'll be home late. But it's completely fine to jungkook, he was used to wait and stay up late. Maybe when jimin comes home, he'll hug him, or says he loves him!