「 yoongi 」

Wassup readers, this one is requested by jeonmiro!and its a yoongi one, i hope you guys like itttt💕have a nice day😊💗

Warning:Contains alot of bad words and violence

Y/n's POV
"ugh, you're such a bitch"i gulped and looked down and quickly picked up my things.

suddenly i felt my self being pushed from the back making me drop all my things and making my knees forcefully hit the ground. Yoongi yelled at me as i hissed in pain "is this bitch bothering you again?"i mentally rolled my eyes when i heard aubrey's voice.

My heart ache when all the memories are starting to come back again..i dont want to think about he past, it fucking hurts.

I picked up my things and stood up and fixed my clothes "what a bitch"aubrey rolled her eyes and roughly pushed me on one of the lockers

Slamming me there once more "i dont want to see your face you slut and i dont want you near my man min yoongi"i tried not to cry and kept on having a straight face.

But its kinda hard.

She finally let me go and pushed me away, i kept my head down as some of the students made fun of me or some was concerned or some shit.

I limped my way on my classroom until i felt my self being pushed again "ugh"i groaned

"Were not done with you yet, you slut"hanna grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me towards her "youve done nothing but bring misery to yoongi you know..oh i know everything about you and yoongi being friends in the past"she smirked thinking it will still affect me, and she is right..it is still affecting me. It still hurts.

"It hurts right?it hurts how he left you behind and pretending not to know you and know he is hurting you both physically and mentally?oh how sad"she dragged me to the backyard with her other friends so that no teachers could see us.

She pushed me to the ground "now hold her"the pulled me up and gripped on my arms and on my legs "let me go!"i say gritting my teeth as i try to release my self from them.

"Stop moving you bitch"she said while chewing on her gum, she gripped on my hair once more and gave me a slap on my cheek.

She kicked me on the stomach and laughed "what a weak slut"she punched me on the stomach and punching and punching me until the let me go making my body fall to the ground.

I noticed that they were holding something "i forgot to mention it's yoongi's birthday"they smirked

"Oh hey yoongi good thing your here, hey aubrey"

I closed my eyes and looked down "this is our birthday gift for you!"i opened my eyes but still looking down until i felt something being thrown at me

(This is scene is inspired by a korean movie but i forgot the title but if your familiar then your familiar with this scene)

"First step!eggs"they continued to throw eggs at me "second a little bit of water!"they held bottles of water above my head and squeezed the bottles at me making my clothes wet.

"Third step!flour!"they opened a bag of clour and let it fall all fall to me..i finally cried as my hands shaked.

"Happy birthday yoongi!look we baked a cake for you!"they laughed thinking it was funny. I was about to stand up and leave but the girls stopped me from doing so.

They held me while my eyes fell to aubrey's hand she was holding scissors.

"Now you must cut her hair"i furrowed my eyebrows..they are really messed up..