「 hoseok 」

Fluff

"Once upon a time

There was this girl named y/n and a guy named hoseok met in a forest..yes a forest a weird place to meet but they just saw eachother there..they found out that, that place is the place they go when they are sad and all.

Obviously like other stories they like eachother but they are just pussies to confess to eachother so they make the story much longer.

Instead of saying their fucking feelings already, they decided to date other people to get over eachother because they are scared that they might get rejected.

Like who the fucks know, you must try to know if your gonna get rejected or somethin.

So yeah this two pussies are dating other people and evwntually they know they were dating other people and eventually got jealous.

So in some time, this girl y/n decided to break up with the one she was dating and decided to confess her love to hoseok which was a right choice but wrong timing.

So then when she confessed her love to him, he rejected her because hoseok already has a girlfriend..and yeah y/n got sad and the same with hoseok

After awhile hoseok broke up with the girl he was dating with and noticed how sad and how think y/n got..eventually y/n cant eat well and she cant sleep well too.

So one time when it was in the middle of the night..y/n couldnt sleep because she has a high fever and decided to call someone from her contacts and decided to call hoseok.

When she told him that if he could come over,hoseok said yes and brought some food so that y/n can also eat something.

When hoseok got to y/n's house he saw y/n laying in bed looking very very sick. And yeah

Those dumbfucks didnt fuck instead hoseok took care of her and he stayed for the night.

The next morning they woke up and got really really shocked to see eachother on the same bed.

So after a few weeks things got awkward and they cant talk to eachother..because its awkward especially y/n because hoseok already knows that y/n likes him.

But y/ still doesnt know that hoseok and the girl he is dating is over. So she tried to get over his feelings again but hoseok stopped her.

Hoseok tried to tell her that he likes her and stuff like that and she didnt believe him.

So because the girl is dumb she made the guy sad but the guy didnt give up because if he gives up then i dont even know how to continue this story.

So yeah he didnt give up and tried and tried and tried until y/n fell inlove with him even more and thats the same with hoseokie.

So after a few weeks they went on this suprise date that hoseok plan and that night thats when hoseok asked her to be his girl.

And i tell ya it was the most amazing things that has happened to her whole life.

And after 8 months they got a baby since they are already done with studying and boh of them got great jobs..

Hoseok decided that its the time to propose to her..so he brought him to the place where they first met and there he kneeled in one knee

And he took out a small redvelvet box and asked the girl if she could marry him..but ofcourse he had a small speech ofcourse..and the girl said yes.

After a few years..that broughts us to now.."sunshine smiled and was so amazed by the story i told her.

"and baby..that is how your mommy and i met"sunshine clapped "woaahhh that was amazing"she giggled

"Oh baby it was.."hoseok looked at me with loving eyes "okay time to sleep"i kissed her on the the cheeks on her chin on her nose she giggled and finally i kissed her on her forehead.

"Daddy's turn!"i watched hoseok tickled her and kissed her on the head "goodnight princess"he smiled

"Goodnight mommyy goodnight daddyy"

Hoseok first left the room before me..i closed the lights and let our baby sleep peacefully "wow i cant believe thats how you describe how we met"i laughed

"Shut up"he placed his hands on my waist as i put my hands on his neck "im glad i went to that forest that day..or else i wouldnt have to meet you"he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you y/n"i smiled sweetly

4 YEARS AGO
y/n's POV
"Is someone there?"i sniffed and wiped my tears to see a man around my age "oh hi"i gave him a smile "why are you crying?"he asked

"Mind if i sit down here?"he asked and i gave him a nod as he sat down beside me leaning on the tree as well.

"I heard someone crying and i thought i should check out who's crying..and may i ask again why are you crying?"he asked "m-my parents.."

"Whats wrong?"i looked at him and he immediately put his hands up shaking them "u-uh not that i--only if you want to open up..i mean we dont really know eachother but id like to know you--but not in a creepy way--"i cutted him off with a laugh

"I know what you mean..i'm y/n"i say reaching out my hand for him to shake it.

"My name is Hoseok"he shaked my hand and smiled..

PRESENT

"I love you too hobi"