「 jimin - 1 」

"do you believe in miracles?"

y/n picked up the front part of her gown from the ground as she started to run away from the altar. Ignoring the calls from her friends and the calls from her family. Completely ignoring the fact that it was suddenly raining.

"Y/n where are you going?!"

Yeah..where am i going?

Y/n felt as if the ground was pulling her down. Y/n felt as if something heavy was placed on top of her. She felt like as if she was going to pass out.

"No y/n, y-you can't pass out."she whispered to herself as she hears her friends calls nearing her. So she started run again, now running away from the church.

It was supposed to be a magical day. How did they suddenly end up like this?The groom, the love of her life, had ran away.

With the rain pouring down on her, with the cars honking at eachother, with the commotion and chaos around her, the only thing she could hear at the moment was her beating heart.

"Hey y/n,"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me you'll stay."

Y/n wanted to scream. She wanted to cry, she wanted for the pain to go away. But she couldn't do anything now but to run away.

20 minutes ago, they were supposed to say their 'i do's. But things just had to go downhill. Y/n will never forget the look on jimin's face when he looked at her. Even though her mind was a mess, she wouldn't forget how broken and how weak he sounded when he whispered those two words to her.

"I'm sorry."

Bullshit!complete bullshit!

"Y/n!h-hey you're okay, we're here. We're still here."she felt herself being pulled into a strong pair of arms. She then looked up to see taehyung. "I'm still here."she felt her knees gave up on her so she let the ground pull her down and soon enough they both found theirselves on the ground.

"W-why did h-he—taeh-hyung"she cried helplessly as she lifts her head up while desperately clutching onto his clothes. "H-he left..j-just like that."

Y/n then soon shook her head and forced herself to stand up. "Y/n w-where are you going!"even taehyung was surprised and soon he saw their friends nearing them. They were confused and were so worried. They knew how much y/n had been through all her life, and this was probably by far had been the most painful one she had ever experienced.

"Hey y/n it's almost 11:11pm"

His voice rang inside her head nonstop. Even though there was so much going on, all she could hear now was jimin's voice and the faint calls from her friends. She now realized she was still running.

"It's 11:11pm y/n, make a wish."

She felt a familiar aching pain in her chest when she hears his voice once again, saying that same sentence over and over again. That same sentence that had left his mouth before the day of their wedding.

She shuts her eyes and let's herself sob loudly. Soon she opens them once again and finds herself crossing the road.

"Make a wish."

"Y/n make a wish."

"Y/n mak-"

"Y/n—y/n!" She snapped out from her trance. She swiftly turns her head to the side when she feels something approaching her. She finds herself squinting when bright lights completely shone on her, she abruptly brings her hand to cover her eyes but then she realized,