「 jin - 2 」

Author's POV
A day has passed and y/n's friend panicked because y/n is still not home and she tried to follow her as fast as she could that day when y/n left but y/n was too fast and she lost sight of her so she called her friends and tell them about what hapened.

"Shitttt"

And before it could take 5 minutes their friends is already beside y/n's friends

"Oh my god where could she be..."kim (y/n's friend) panicked.

"Try calling her phone"yoongi says who is one of their friends

"Oh shit yeah...why didnt i think of that?!"kim says "maybe its because im genius"

"Thats doesnt even make sense!"

"Guys just fucking call y/n now!"namjoon made them shut up as kim called y/n while the others kept searching

Then after 13 attemps she finally answered

"GUYS Y/N ANSWERED!!!"

They quickly gathered around the phone and put it on loud speaker.

"Y/n!where the fuck did you go!"

"We were so worried!"

"Where are you?!"

"Are you okay?!"

They bombarred(?) Her with questions and finally she spoke "please just leave me alone..i want to be alone right now please"they can hear her cry and sob "i dont want to drag you into my dramas and shit because we all know this is fucking rediciolous and childish"

"Y/n you arent being childish or whatever..i understand what you feel..you have the right to be like this but y/n were getting worried and it doesnt have to be like this"

She stayed quiet and suddenly hangged up

"WHERE COULD SHE BE?!"

"I dont fucking know!"

"I know who can help!"

They called jin and ofcourse jin answered as they explained to him what hapened

Jin came rushing to them after they called him, they decided to go to the places where y/n would always and usually go..

The sun sets as they sat down and decided to rest on a bench almost loosing hope.

Until jin thought of a place "guys i know where she might be is"jin hoped that she would be there. And his heart ached as he thinked of that place.

They quickly got to jin's car and he droved them to the place jin was talking sbout.

The whole car ride was quiet and everyone was worried..because they know that something bad could or might happen to y/n if they dont find her fast.

Y/n's POV
I cried and cried after i hang up..im so fucking childish,i wiped my tears and brought my hands to my face.

On jin's wedding day i went to my mother's house and stayed there for the night and cried into her arms..i told everything about jin and the wedding.

After that night the next morning i decided to come here..

This is the place i go too everytime i feel down..everytime im sad

Everytime im hurt.