「 namjin 」

if you were given a chance to change something from the past, would you change anything?

"No."

Really?

"I..i don't know."

Jin, Kim Seokjin, is getting married today and namjoon couldn't be any happier-but is he really happy?

Namjoon stood there at the altar, waiting for jin to appear. This is it. Namjoon thought. Then a song can slowly be heard around. The doors opened wide.

Kim Seokjin, the love of my life, is here..really here..walking down the aisle.

Namjoon, he felt nervous, he felt like his heart was going to explode but despite him getting all fidgety, he couldn't help but stare at jin who's also looking at him with a smile.

He looks so beautiful.

His features were well spaced and set, and everything looks like it's been carefully measured and put in place-in short, he's perfect.

His eyes, they're so bright, glistening, almost like there were stars contained inside. His lips, always held the sweetest smile. His lips are almost like pillows, plump but soft. His smile is just gorgeous, it makes namjoon smile.

It makes namjoon wanna snuggle him up and adore him all day everyday. It makes namjoon wanna tell lame corny jokes just to make him smile again.

Just to see that smile again.

Jin was getting closer.

Namjoon couldn't hold his self back anymore, he started crying. A silent cry to be exact. Biting his inner cheek, he swallowed the sobs he wanted to let out. Not wanting to make a scene or anything.

But he just felt so emotional and somewhat..hurt?

Then the question popped up inside of his head again.

if you were given a chance to change something from the past, would you change anything?

i-i..maybe..- namjoon thought. Almost admitting to himself that this is not what he wanted. That he's not happy, that he's not okay with this.

Then finally jin was right infront of him.

Jin turned to him and smiled, tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Thank you, namjoon."

Namjoon's breath hitched.

But he smiled back.

"You're welcome, jin."

Then jin turned his head back to the altar as his father stands beside him, both walking past namjoon-and finally reaching the groom.

Namjoon watched as jin's father hand his son to the groom, named min yoongi.

Namjoon felt his heart break, felt as if the world had just stopped spinning. He regrets so much.

If only i had gotten the chance to tell him..how i feel.

Namjoon thought.

He wiped his tears and watched the two stand infront of eachother. Namjoon forced his self to smile through the whole ceremony.