「 jungkook x reader x taehyung - 1 」

Requested by @LM7_osh_jjk

"Y/n-ah, just date taehyung. He likes you."y/n shook her head before slumping back on her seat with a huff. "But i like jungkook."she quietly says frowning. "Girl, we don't even know if he really likes you or not."y/n stayed quiet and ignored her friend jimin.

"He does."y/n said making jimin chuckle "then prove it."y/n arched an eyebrow. But she looks away and thinks deeply. It was true, taehyung likes her for a very long time now. As well for jungkook, well sort of. Jungkook was a bit blurry and y/n couldn't figure him out of he really likes her or not.

But even though the situation is like that, she still likes jungkook. The three of them had been the best of friends for a long time, so there was no surprise if one of them had been secretly developing feelings for someone.

Taehyung is a great guy. Y/n likes him too, but only as a friend. She doesn't want to break his heart and couldn't choose. So both boys decided that they will wait for her for a week, well mostly taehyung. Taehyung was the one who suggested it and jungkook just shrugged and told him to do whatever he wants.

It's almost like he doesn't care at all.

"Oh here they are."jimin says as he placed his cup of tea on the table while grinning widely at the girl. "Hi tae, hi kook!"jimin beamed as he waves at them. "Hey chim, hey y/n"y/n buried his face onto her hands and cursed under her breath.

"So have you decided yet?"she hears taehyung asks as she feels something move beside her. Jungkook on the other hand was playing with his phone, and it looks like he doesn't care about what was happening at all. Y/n lifted her head up and looked at taehyung "how the fuck are they so calm about this."she mentally said as her eyes falls on the bunny boy beside taehyung.

"Hey jungkook, can i ask you something?"immediately y/n snapped her heads towards jimin, with teeth gritting "yeah what's up?"jungkook says as he finally turns off his phone before looking up at jimin. "Do you like y/n?"

"What the fuck jimin."y/n pinched his thigh and slapped him on the arm making things look even more awkward "The hell be quiet and sit your ass down y/n"jimin hissed as a pout made it's way to his lips before turning back to jungkook with a grin plastered on his face.

"Yeah, do you even like her kook?"taehyung joined in as confusion waves over him. It seems like taehyung notices it too. Jungkook arched an eyebrow before leaning back on his sit while he tilted his head a bit.

He then looks at y/n who's madly blushing right now. "What do you think?"jungkook smirked making jimin gasp while taehyung on the other hand was not bothered by it at all, instead, he was grinning like a maniac.

He likes competing so who could blame him.

"Okay I'm gonna go."y/n said standing up as she grabs her phone before waving them a goobye. And before jimin could do anything, taehyung and jungkook stands up as well and followed her leaving a dumbfounded jimin.

"Whatever, I'm calling yoongi."jimin murmured before picking up his phone with a grin on his lips.

Y/n on the other hand doesn't really know where she was going. She just wanna get away from them because she feels and she thinks that it's awkward.

"Y/n-ah"she lets out a small yelp when she feels a hand on her shoulder "you're spacing out."y/n sighed and turned around to see jungkook and taehyung. "What do you guys want?"

And then they both shrugged.

They're so weird.

Then they flashed her their famous smiles.