「 sope - 1 」

I'm a hoe for sope:>

Yoongi's POV
Another day, another hell - i thought.

"Yoongi hyung!"groaning i turned around and whined, I'm really getting irritated with this guy "what the fuck do you want, hoseok "he rolled his eyes and swings his arms around my shoulder.

"Don't be so rude you grumpy man, you promised me you'll go out with me"he said jumping up and down but since his arms are still around me, my body was also kind of being moved up and down.

"Since when did i promised that"

"I don't know"he shrugged "come on, tomorrow's february 18 and there's no school!"i squinted my eyes and looked away when he smiled ever so brightly right infront of my eyes.

Too shiny and bright.

I hate it.

I hate him.

"Would you please get off me before i punch you in the throat!"i yelled and he immediately backed off. "Do you even know what day tomorrow is?!"he whines and i gave him a shrug.

"It's saturdayy"

"It's my birthday hyung!"then i looked at him in disbelief "so?!" "So you should come with me!"he says holding my arm and pouting.

"I really want to spend my birthday with you"he looked down and i could clearly see his cheeks blushing.

"I don't"i say scrunching my nose up before pulling his hand away. "But yoonie!"that's when i threw him a glare "don't call me that"i scowled

I threw my head back and rolled my shoulder before walking away. "Yoongi hyung please..just this once"i turned around again and crossed my arms.

Arching an eyebrow at him

"You never let me hang out with you"he softly whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear. "Because you are annoying and loud as fuck."i say ruffling my hair out of annoyance.

"Seriously where do 'i don't want to go out with you' do you not get?!"he shakes his head "please hyung, just this once"

"Aren't we friends?"he asks tilting his head pouting and i just answered him with my head shaking.

"Since when did i agree for us to be friends?"i asked tilting my head eyeing him. I can still clearly remember how we had first met.

In biology class. It was almost time to go home and we were paired for a project our professor gave us. He was actually transfered to our school. We were told that he was home schooled before.

And ever since we had met he would always ask me "need a friend today?" When i asked him about why was he always asking that is because he told me i looked like i needed one.

And seriously i don't need one.

I don't need him.

He's annoying

"Don't you need a friend today or tomorrow?"he asks snapping me out from my deep thoughts. "No"i don't know why he keeps on following me when there were already countless times when i had clearly told him to fuck off.

Every morning he would even go to my apartment and always wait for me outside. He told me he didn't want me to be lonely.

Little flashback

"Isn't your house a bit far from mine?"i asked looking ahead of me, ignoring he fact that he keeps on looking at me.

"Yeah it is"