「 sope - 2 」

Yoongi side

Yoongi actually thought that things would go well. But he just ruined it, like always. He wanted to go back and just give in.

Just give up.

He just wanted to go back and take back everything he had said. He surely wasn't happy anymore.

All he felt was guilt, and anger.

Monday

Before he knew it, it was already monday. He could still feel the guilt building up inside of him, it won't leave him.

Ever since the argument, hoseok had never left yoongi's mind. He couldn't stop thinking about the younger, he had even seen him in his dreams.

Well that what happens when you think of someone that much.

Currently yoongi's standing right infront of his door, debating whether should he open it or not. He looked at his watch, it's still early but he has to go now..he liked being early when going to school.

And the reason why he's standing infont of his door for the last few minutes is because he was scared.

Usually when he would open his door, hoseok would be there standing beside the door waiting patiently. Sometimes he would be holding a cup of coffee, and would give it to him.

"Fuck it"yoongi cursed and took a deep breath before opening the door.

Yoongi's mood dropped down real quick when he saw no hoseok standing right beside the door.

He's not here.

"Well what the fuck do you expect yoongi..this is what you always wanted so be fucking happy."he muttered under his breath to himself before starting to walk again, not forgetting to close the door.

While walking and heading towards his school, he felt weird. It felt weird. Usually the sun would always be beside him, laughing about useless things but yoongi would always find it entertaining.

And now, there was no sun beside him, to entertain him. Instead it's in the sky like it always have been.

When he reached his school he suddenly found himself looking around. I wonder if hoseok is already here - yoongi thought.

But he stopped immediately when he realized what he was doing. He shakes his head and ruffled his hair before going to his locker.

It felt too weird.

Too weird without someone bothering him this morning.

Too weird without someone cheering him up like the other usual mornings.

Sighing, he closed his locker and walked again, heading towards his classroom. Maybe he's already here.

But still no hoseok.

Maybe he's just late.

After 3 hours

The second class they were having was almost done and hoseok was still no where to be seen.

He's absent. Like always.

He wasn't bothered by it. It was normal for someone to not go to school. It didn't bother him before when hoseok would not go to school, so why was he bothered now?

Hoseok doesn't go to school sometimes, and the teacher wouldn't even ask him why. He would just let him off. But now that he's thinking about it.

He realized that hoseok had actually been absent for alot of times and he didn't even know why. Is he okay?