「 vmin 」

Slight angst with a happy ending:)

. · . · * · ° · . · * · . · ° · * · . · .
Author's point of view

"I'm sorry."

How does it feel like having a one-sided love?

In short it is really painful. You are with someone who makes you happy and feel the best about who you are and you start to love them for who they are and what you are with them, only to find out later that they don't feel the same way about you.

Jimin gripped on both sides of his phone, he was furious, a little part of him wanted for the phone to crack because of his tight grip-thinking it might atleast satisfy the annoying feeling that was starting to build up inside of him.

Though he was fuming, he tried to stay calm. He tried not to throw his phone on the ground and break it. He tried not to rip all of his hair off at the moment. He tried not to cry.

He wanted this.

"i wanted this."

This is what he wanted.

"this is what i wanted."jimin lets the phone slip out of his grip and softly sighed. He feels dumb, stupid..and selfish.

"no this is not what i wanted.." jimin finally admits

Of course taehyung's hurt. Jimin knew what it felt like to be in a one sided relationship. But he didn't know why he still agreed on being friends with taehyung on the first place, knowing that it will just hurt the both of them-but of course..mostly taehyung.

Of course taehyung was most likely going to be the one who's gonna get broken hearted. Taehyung was the one who's inlove with jimin, not the other way around. Jimin knew that.

Yet he still lets his stupid self make bad decisions..but now that he's thinking about it..was it really a bad decision?

Is he starting to regret on being friends with him?

"of course not."jimin softly whispered to himself.

Why would he regret on such thing.

Taehyung was the one who opened his eyes, the one who showed him that his world can't just revolve on one thing forever. Taehyung was the one who pulled him out of the shadows, who helped him with his needs. Taehyung was the one who showed him that miracles can do happen.

The boy who always sneaks out every 2am in the morning just to go to jimin's house.

Taehyung had always been there for him.

"he already knows that i don't like him right from the start, so why..why is he-why am i being like this.."

Finally jimin lets his tears fall from his eyes one by one, until it came running down non stop.

"because of me..he's hurt.."

How long has it been?

2 weeks

4 days

12 hours

And 45 minutes

Jimin stuffed his face on his hands. It's 1:57am in the morning. Few more minutes and it's almost 2am. Jimin sobbed quietly. Why is the world so unfair?

"why can't i just..make things right."

Why do i always mess up?

Yeah..why?