「 yoongi 」

Hey readers!this request is from Igot2Biases!hope you guys like it!dont forget to vote and to leave a comment💖😘

Y/n's POV
"Wait i'm not ready yet!imma gonna go do it tommorrow"i felt a slap on my arm, i winced and pouted."yah!are you an idiot?just do it now!"i glared at my friends and sighed.

I'm gonna regret this.

"Just go y/n!"i shook my head while my friends glared at me, motioning me to go"im a freaking weirdo!he will never like someone like me!im not his type!"i felt a slap on the back of my head

"So?!that's just your thoughts. We will never know if he likes you or not,not unless you try it"i sighed once again and whined

"Just go!you can do it, dont worry we have your back"i felt my self being pushed making me stumble backwards and bumping into someone.

"Shit"i whispered when i noticed it was yoongi. "Sorry"i said before looking down. He raised an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"can i talk to you?"

"You're already talking y/n"i felt my breath hitched when he mentioned my name. My god even his voice is so freakingdjfjksj

I stopped my self from face palming when i realized i was internally screaming inside and immediately i felt my cheeks burning up "uh..yoongi"i stopped for a bit because i noticed that alot of students were looking at us including yoongi's friends.

Well who wouldn't look

It's min fucking yoongi.

"I-i like you..and this is for y-you"i mentally cursed for stuttering too much

My friends handed my the gifts that was for yoongi

And the gifts was everything he wanted..how did i know?well its because one of his friends is my brother and yeah..so i kinda asked my brother what yoongi would actually like.

And my brother knows that i was gonna confess but i guess he didn't knew that i was gonna do it today, and it was pretty clear because of his reactions.

I stopped my hands from shaking and gave yoongi the gifts.

He looked at me for a bit then took the gifts

"Thank you for this"he gave me a small smile and it made me feel at ease but then his face turned blank and serious.

"But i dont need this garbage..i already have things like this so meh."he dropped the gifts on the ground..just like that.

Like literally he just let it fall from his grasps

small gaps and whispering were soon heard and it made me feel even more shittier than I'm feeling right now.

"B-but"

"And do you really think that i like you back?i mean just look you confessed to me infront of everybody and they are watching how dumb you are to confess to me even though we all know that i wont like you back "he said before letting out a small laugh.

"Goodluck"he said before walking away with his friends along with my brother who's looking at me with an concerned face

I turned at my friends with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

They gave me a worried look but i ignored them and ran away noticing there were girls glaring at me

Fuck. The embarrassment, i swear..it's so humiliating, i don't want to show my face anymore.