「 jin - 2 」

I remember myself waking up but confusingly all i could see is nothing but black. Am i still unconscious?unknowingly my hands find its way to my tummy.

And then i remembered..Kim Seokjin

I felt my eyes sting as i recalled what had just happened to me..what he had done to me and my baby.

H-he's not the jin i know..he's a monster

I looked around "hello?!"i shouted "y/n"i jumped at the sudden voice behind me, i quickly turned around to see a pale man wearing all nothing bt dark clothes.

"W-who are you?"

"You are in the middle of life and death, be thankful that i'll be giving you a chance."then something inside me clicked

It was the grim reaper

"Choose"then he pointed behind me and i quickly turned around to see two doors. One is entitled as past and other was present.

Then suddenly the door where present was entitled as opened. My eyes got teary once again as i see myself and jin on a cafe. This is where it all started..this is where i had met him

"If you choose the past, i would give you another chance and change it. This is the first and the last time i'm ever gonna do this to a human. I've known you and i've been observing some things, so i'll be giving you this chance to change the past..you get what i mean"

"What--"

"Or if you want, you could still be in the present where--"the other door suddenly opened as well revealing jin holding my hand, crying nonstop as he begs for me to wake up.

"Y/n p-please wake up, i'm s-so sorry..i didn't know..but i know what i did was unforgivable but please i promise you i'm still the man whom you loved and met a few years ago..and i could still be that man now, just please wake up..i'm sorry, still love you no matter what"

I wiped my tears and looked at the grim reaper. He looks at me "choose wisely"he says and i looked back at both doors thinking should i go back and change the past where i could just not meet him or the present where i would be able to forgive him and fix everything with him.

I slightly jumped when both doors suddenly shuts so i quickly looked at the grim reaper and he was unknowingly sitting on a chair while drinking.. tea?

I might say he looks quite handsome, but ofcourse jin is more handsome.

"Like what i had said earlier, this is the first and the last time i'll be doing this for a human. And if you are wondering who am i, i'm yoongi. We may or may have not met in your world."

Oh..so that's why he's quite familiar.

"Now let's set aside that and choose..you know the drill"

What if jin hurts me again?but i love him..would things be able to go back the way they're supposed to?

I took a deep breath and looked at yoongi again and nodded "i choose the present"he looked up at me and tilted his head a little bit before giving me a smile.

"Good choice"he smiled and snapped his fingers

Thats when i suddenly wake up in a white room where jin is sitting beside me crying and holding my hand..this is the scene i saw earlier. I reached for my breath as i quickly sat down.

Enjoyyy please leave a comment for suggestion pleaseee and always voteee love ya!