「 jikook - special chapter 」

Jikook imagine:)

Also you can play the song above if you want to:3 just to make it alot more emotional:3

Hope you guys like it:3

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!

. · . · * · . · ° · * · . . · * · ° · . · * · . · .
Author's point of view

"i have cancer."

"what."jungkook stared at his friend in disbelief, was he joking?if he was then it wasn't a very nice thing to joke about.

Jungkook continued to stare at his friend for a few more seconds to see if jimin was joking or not. Well he hoped that jimin was just joking about it, he was really just joking..right?

"are you serious?"the younger asked

A few seconds later jimin's eyes were already watering, and soon jungkook's eyes were too.

"what the hell, chim!"jungkook sobbed and jimin just stayed quiet and wiped his tears, which was useless, since his tears won't stop coming out.

"since when?"jungkook asked and jimin already knew what he meant by that "last month."jungkook's mouth opened in disbelief and once again sobbed while walking around in distress.

"why didn't you tell me!I'm your friend!your child hood bestfriend!"jungkook whined sobbing and crying even more.

Who wouldn't cry about that?

His fucking bestfriend has cancer.

And cancer wasn't a thing to joke about with, it's a serious thing.

"jungkook calm down."jimin says worriedly as he watched his friend nibbling on his fingers and burying his face onto his hands before sobbing loudly.

"How the hell am i supposed to calm down!"jimin stood up and grabbed the younger's shoulder before embracing him in a hug.

"things will be fine. Look on the bright side, I'm still alive aren't i?"jungkook pouted "is that supposed to make me feel better."jimin gave him a soft smile before wiping the younger's tears with his thumbs.

"are there any treatments or?cure?"jimin shrugged "my doctor said he would contact me as soon as they find something or whatever. I didn't really thought about it too much."jungkook then engulfed him in a hug.

"but hey, I'm not gonna die yet so don't worry."jungkook shook his head and hugged onto him even tighter.

"why didn't you tell me earlier about it."jungkook softly asked as he feels jimin rubbing his back. "because i didn't want you to worry about it, also you just had your exams and you were stressed enough."

The younger sighed and pulled away.

"you're not gonna leave me..right?"jimin knew he couldn't make any promises. He was still not sure whether he can be cured or not, he still had to go to the hospital for a weekly check up.

When jimin first heard that he has cancer, a mail was sent to him. Since though him and jungkook lives together, the mail wasn't directly sent to him, but thankfully, jungkook wasn't home when he received the letter.

"hyunggg"jungkook whined when he hears nothing from jimin who's lost in his own thoughts. "U-uhuh yeah sure!"jungkook frowned and felt tears building up in his eyes once again.

"aish jungkook,"jungkook sat down and crossed his arms as his lips wobbled and before he knew it, he was already a sobbing mess again.

"kookie-ah, don't cry. I'll be here, right by your side..no matter what."jimin says as he sits down beside him with a reassuring smile plastered on his face.