「 hoseok - 3 」

She loves to sleep - 3

Author's POV

"It's good to be back"the boy inhaled the fresh air as soon as they got off the train. His friends followed behind him feeling excited about their mission.

Mission to help hoseok find the girl in his dreams slash his soulmate.

All of them were willing to help their ball of sunshine, they at least want to make it up to him from all of the hoseok had did to them.

But nonetheless they love hoseok with all of their heart and they will do anything just to make him happy.

It's a good thing that their manager had let them go to hoseok's home town-gwangju. Of course they had to lie, they knew their manager wouldn't let them go if they told him that they will help hoseok find his soulmate.

So they had to lie a little bit, telling their manager that they need a little vacation which is a bit true. From all of the tours and shows, they needed a little break.

"I already told my mom we will be staying in her house, it's not too big nor too small. It's just perfect for the all of us."the oldest nodded and continued to talk to namjoon while the youngsters run around and mess with each other.

"Hoseok-ah"hoseok didn't turn around knowing that it was his hyung calling him "yeah?"he then felt a hand on his shoulder "you okay?"the boy finally turned around to face him with a smile before nodding his head.

"Just a little bit nervous"hoseok paused and looked down before letting out a sigh and looking at his hyung again "what if..we fail finding her"yoongi gave him a warm smile "don't think so negative hoseok-ah"

"We haven't done anything yet, but i'm we will find her"hoseok nodded and returned the smile before grabbing his phone and making a phone call. "Okay my sister is almost here"hoseok announced while the hyung line nods at him while watching the maknae line since they were a bit stubborn.

+++

Y/n's POV

"Mom, she's awake!"i fluttered my eyes open as soon as i heard a loud noise and when i did open my eyes i could see my brother, my mother and my dad.

"Y-y/n--oh darling don't ever do that again"i gave her a small smile as i watch her eyes filling with tears and i found myself doing the same.

"I-i'm sorry"that's all i could say..i wanted an escape.

It's not that i hate my life, it's just that..do you ever feel like you just want to disappear?even if everything's fine but inside you feel shitty?

Ever since my friends turned their backs on me-i was a mess.

Ever since my mom and my dad almost got into a divorce-i was a mess.

Ever since i started taking 3 jobs along with my studies-i was a mess.

I know it was a selfish thing to do, to just run away from everything. But what can i do?i needed a break, i'm just a human as well. I even almost forgot living my life how. I forgot how to live my life to the fullest.

You only live once, so take the risk..it's your life.

It's either you do everything the others would want you to do, or you could just do what you want to do.