「 bts × reader - 2 」

Wassup peeps, since ya'll want part two then here is the part two

Have a great day everyone💜
Y/n's point of view
"Wait is this how you do it?"jin laughed at me and i glared at him, and slapped his arm "yahh don't laugh"i say pouting while i try to make some food for myself, me and jin made an agreement that if i succeeded to make my food for myself for one whole week, he would treat me and we will eat at a resturant and that's the same with the others.

Now jin being himself kept laughing at me, but ofcourse he still helped me. I know he can't stand me being a mess. "yah y/n, i think that's too much sal--"i cut him off by dropping the spoon full of salt on the soup but before i could jin stopped me"I give up, i'm just gonna order pizza"i say turning off the stove, still with a laughing jin beside me. "don't worry y/n, dont waste your money. I'll continue this for you"he says smiling, which also made me smile "awwe thank you"i say hugging jin.

"Y/n!"i jumped when suddenly hoseok shouted my name "Oh my god hoseok, you startled me"i say placing my hand on my chest. I rubbed my face feeling tired as hell and i don't even know why. I have been like this for the past few days. I kept getting a nose bleed but i didn't let the boys know. I don't want them to get worried, i just feel like i'm going to faint any minute or what. These past few days was so fun but so tiring as well, i get tired easily and i don't even know when or how did that happen.

I was about to go upstairs when he called me "i need you to help me"he says so desperately, it looked so serious so i rushed to him "what is it?what happened?"i say

"could you possibly go buy me a teddy bear?"he asks "oh god i thought it was something important"i say wiping my sweat "it is important!"he says "seriously?"i say laughing and he kept a straight face "oh your really serious"i say and he nodded "y/n since your going to the mall, can i ask a favor?"he asks

"okay since when did i said that i'm going to the mall"i asked him, he then smiled "like right now"i rolled my eyes in amusement and laughed "real funny ha ha ha"he then pouted, but i ruffled his hair "fine, what is it?"i asked "can you buy balloons on your way?"i nodded "what is it for anyway?"i asked "oh, namjoon told me that he needs it"

"for what?"taehyung shushed me and it made me laugh "enough with the questions, thank you y/n!i love you!"he says hugging me then pulling hoseok to the kitchen "i love you too!"i say laughing after. They are so weird.

"also we need it before 3pm!"taehyung came back and gave me the money and i waved and he waved back, i opened the door and shut it after. I inhaled the fresh air and got my bike-and yes i'm using my bike in order to get to the mall.

I dont know how to drive a car and i dont feel like getting a cab or anything, it's just a waste of money. Plus i want to enjoy the sweet cold air. "Take care!"hoseok and taehyung shouted when i started to peddle my way to the mall, i rolled my eyes in amusement and thanked them after.

I sighed smiling..its been 2 weeks already since that me leaving the house thing, and for the last few weeks, they never failed to make me so happy and feel loved. They show me that i could trust them again, and that they would never ever make the same mistake they had done before.

When i got to the mall i parked my bike somewhere i can and went inside the mall to buy all of the stuff i needed to buy. I searched for any teddy bear that interests me, since when i was entering the mall i got a text from hoseok saying that just buy whatever teddy bear caughts my eye and then he told me to buy flowers and confetti.

And something did caught my attention. It was a big white fluffy and soft teddy bear. I quickly grabbed it but someone else did as well, i glared at the girl who was glaring back at me "back off"i say snatching the bear from her even though its a bit heavy.