「 jin - 1 」

Kim Seokjin

I love him

He loves me-or so i thought

Everything is perfect. Nothing could ever ruin this, well i hope so. It's seems so unreal to wake up everymorning beside him, i always get to see and adore his face whenever i wake up early.

It has been 2 and a half years since we were married and things couldn't get any better, and i could say that for me he's the exact definiton of perfection.

He's really caring and a great husband..he is loyal and never look at other girls even how sexy the other girls are.

He never fails to make me laugh with his silly and corny jokes which i always love, he would always cook and ofcourse i would help but everytime he comesback at home pretty late i would always cook for him.

I couldn't even explain how much i had fallen inlove with him even until now. I always and still gets butterflies in my tummy whenever he's around.

He always had that effect on me.

We always wanted a child, and it's great news that i'm pregnant. I hope that he'll be happy, well he should be because he always wanted a child. But i just feel like something bad is going to happen.

But i chose to ignore it and happily waited for him till he gets home. While waiting for him i couldn't help but to worry as well, he's really distant these past few days.

I thought that maybe he's too tired because of work, but maybe he would get pumped up when he hears about the news that i'm pregnant and he's the father.

I heard a door open and shut so i quickly went downstairs to see a very tired looking jin. I put on a smile and greeted him and he hums in reply.

"I have great news to tell you!"i cheerfully say as i help him take off his coat. "Not today please, i'm really tired"he softly says sighing and not even sparing me a glance.

"Okay then, but i prepared dinner. It got cold so i'll just microwave it for y--"i suddenly got interrupted when he stopped me in my tracks and shakes his head

"Don't bother, i'm not hungry"

"But you still nee-"i was about to grab the plate but he suddenly grabbed it first and threw it across the room making me jump

"J-jin--"he looked up at me and in his eyes i could just see anger and rage "stop being stupid and listen to me!fuck!can you stop bothering me!"he then gives me a hard push making me stumble back and my side hit the table making my eyes widen and immediately tears were forming in my eyes.

I feel my hands shake and as well for my legs. "Fucking hell"he growled and turned away. He walked towards the front door, opening it and shutting it after as he gets out of the house.

I felt my whole body dropped into the ground and my eyes fell onto my thighs that had blood dripping on them.

My hands finds its way to my tummy that has a bump, i closed my eyes and just felt pain. I wanted to scream so much because it hurts.

I can't get up, all i could feel is pain. My hands tremble as i threw my head back leaning it on the wall and hoping that i won't pass out.

I gathered all of my strength and stood up as i held onto the counter supporting my self almost screaming as i feel an aching and stinging pain in my tummy.

"A-ahh!"i fell down once again as my eyes started to drop. I felt dizzy and i remember looking down on my tummy before completely passing out.

I think i dont want to make a part 2...im so boredddd