Oliver

Cara bombards me with questions as soon as I step out of class after her, and I let her finish before even trying to respond. Then I take a deep breath as I answer them one by one, slowing down as she does the same, likely so I can fit all of my explanation in before we part ways.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't know until this morning, which also answers when I found out. I only did find out because I spotted his car across the street with him most definitely sat inside of it. I'm not imagining things because Mama stayed home with Mom today to make sure they both stayed safe. I wanted to stay too but they said I couldn't miss my second day, no matter what. Why is he here? I haven't got a clue but I have a feeling it's a similar reason to his first visit."

"But that was years ago." She frowns and I shrug as we turn a corner.

"He didn't leave with me last time, he's probably still pissed. I doubt he's come back to apologise." I sigh and stop walking since this is where I leave her but I really don't want to go to my next class. She gets the message and stops too.

"You're probably right. No offence but he's an absolute dickhead." She jokes and I scoff with a nod. Then the damn warning bell rings and Cara gives me a tight hug,

"Skip with me?" I ask into her hair and she shakes her head.

"Can't. You can't either. If your moms get a call saying you're not in class then imagine how freaked they'd be." She points out.

With a sigh, I nod and start to walk away but then hear a voice call out my name behind me.

I quickly spin and see Ms Cabello jogging down the hall with my phone in hand. What a sight.

"Here." She breathes once she reaches me, handing me the small device I was so grateful she'd given back to me, "You must've dropped it in class and not noticed."

"Thanks but, um, you could've just waited for me to come back." I point out and she shakes her head softly.

"I, um..." she pauses, her stunning brown eyes falling from my own for a moment as she froze with her lips parted. When she looks back into mine, my lips tingle like they've just been stared but I brush it off, "Are you sure you're okay? There's nothing going on a home or anything?" She tries and I guess my worry must be more evident on my face than I'd hoped so, or else she would've dropped it already.

"Nothing that I can't handle, but thanks, Ms Cabello." I decide on saying, for some reason not willing to blatantly lie to her or to worry her either.

She lets out a breath and reaches over to put her hand on my shoulder, and I could've sworn I have goosebumps there now.

"Just- if you ever need anything, you can come to me. I know we don't know each other well but I like to help out my students whether that's in class or not to the best of my ability." She nods firmly at the end and I offer her a smile. She's sweet and all but there's no way I'm going to a teacher for help getting rid of Oliver who thinks that just because he fucked my mama and I was born from it, he has some sort of right to take me from my home and life and just keep me as even after the courts ruled him unfit. Nope, not gonna happen.

"See ya'," I say when she doesn't say anything at all, just staring at me, and I awkwardly turn to head to class. Why do I still have goosebumps down my arm? And why the fuck do I want to just turn back around and give her a hug and thank her? And also why is she so fucking hot?

I seriously need to get laid if I'm even considering a teacher.

...

And get laid I do. I lay beside a crazy blonde with heavy pants leaving our lips and sweat still trailing down our bodies.

"Round three?" She offers and my head rolls around to see her.

'More like round six' I think but roll over until I'm atop her again, kissing her softly but slowly bringing it up in heat, my tongue swiping her bottom lip before I pull it between my teeth and roughly pull up on it. Not enough to actually hurt her but more than enough to elicit that low moan which eggs me on.

"Y/n! Get dressed, we're going out!" I hear my mom yell from outside my door and look down to the semi-hot blonde with a devilish smirk.

"Sorry, babe." I wink, knowing it'll drive her mad, "Gotta run."

"What the fuck? You can't just leave me like this." She tries, wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me closer to her center. I feel how wet she is on my stomach and, as tempting as it is, I don't stay.

I do have a reputation to uphold, after all. How these girls hear about my skills in bed but not the way I leave them, I don't know.

"I'm getting a shower first!" I yell back to my mom whilst still watching her. Her incredibly blue eyes light up with hope but I shake my head at her and peck her lips once more before climbing off of her.

"Not today, sweetheart. You can shower after me. Oh! And make sure you're not still here when I come back." I say sarcastically and she rolls her eyes and groans as she lays on my bed.

"Whatever." She grumbles and rolls over to reveal her ass, aka the reason I flirted with her today. It's a good ass, not the greatest, but pretty good.

I know what she's trying though, so I make my way swiftly into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.