Setting Rules and Making Plans

"Camila." I breathe as she moves her lips lower down my chin and along my jaw.

My hands slip from her face and loop around her neck, my breath heavy as my chest hits hers with every inhale. She makes no move to stop, and I make no other move to make her.

Instead, I focus on how her plump lips feel right under my ear, a particularly sweet spot of mine. I can't withhold a moan as she nibbles softly on that same place, and she smirks against my skin.

"Found one." She whispers, breath hot against my skin before her lips continue their adventure across my body.

"Camila." I groan as she begins to suck and nip at my collarbones. After a few attempts, I manage to turn us over so I'm on top of her, making her smile broadly.

I take a moment to take in the sight of her beneath me, eyes lidded and smile a little lopsided. Then, I shower her face with small, soft kisses.

Meanwhile, my hands go to town on unbuttoning her shirt. She must've shed her blazer while climbing atop of me, but that only makes my job easier.

"Wait..." she breathes, putting her hands on my chest, "What time is it?"

I glance around the room before my eyes fall on an alarm clock on her bedside table.

"We've got time," I tell her, trying to kiss her again but she turns her head to the side.

Her own eyes find the clock and she sighs heavily.

"I have a class after lunch." She argues, making me groan loudly.

"We've got time." I insist, but she shakes her head.

"I need to be back at school and ready to teach in ten minutes, baby. It's a five-minute walk at the very least."

My heart flutters at the nickname but I look down, disappointed, at the words.

"Okay." I nod. Unfortunately, my feelings are evident in my voice as I climb off of her and sit on the edge of her bed.

"I'm sorry." She offers, though I shake my head.

"No, it's fine. I understand." I reply, reaching down for her black blazer and handing it to her, seeing that she's now sitting upright and buttoning her shirt again.

"Hey..." she says reassuringly as she leans over and presses her lips onto my cheek, "I wish I could stay here with you, but you know I can't. Besides," she sighs, putting her blazer on and standing up, heading into the bathroom to clean up a bit, before returning and finishing with, "we need to talk."

"About?" I question, following her out of the room.

"What exactly does Harry know? And I'm assuming this is Harry Styles from class."

"Well... he said he saw you giving me 'sexy eyes', whatever the fuck that means." I answer, making her chuckle as we head downstairs, "And, uh, he thinks we've fucked already."

"Okay." She nods slowly, petting Thunder on the head as she stops near the bottom of the stairs. As if she can't resist it, as soon as I get to her, she pulls me in for another kiss. Into which she hums slightly.

"Okay?" I repeat questioningly.

"Yeah, okay. I'll think of something. In the meantime, no more fights. Please?" She sounds like she's practically begging about the fighting, so I give her a quick nod even though I'm not sure I'll be able to keep that promise. If anyone speaks about Camila like he did, they're getting a broken nose. I don't care if she's there to witness it or not.

"Alright, let's get back to school." She grins, holding the door open for me and following me outside.

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys! I'll definitely be using some of the ideas and fulfilling as many of the requests as I can!!