Home

I'm baaaaaaaack! And slightly less single than before 👀 which I just want to brag about for a sec

"Where are we actually going?" I finally ask when we get back onto the main road.

"Well..." She begins, "I can't exactly take you home in your bra and my sweatpants, so I figured I'd take you back to my place to get you properly dried up and warm before dropping you off back home."

Oh, shit! I'm going to her house? I freak out internally, but on the outside I appear cool as I nod, saying, "Sounds good."

She chuckles a little before adding, "The dog is at the vet by the way, so you won't be able to meet him today."

"Oh, okay." I nod, a little disappointed but still entirely excited to be going to Camila's house, "Where do you live?"

"Just around the corner from school. Walking distance, really, but not with a bag full of a hundred students' worksheets and homework assignments." She answers with a slightly joking tone, and another question pops into my mind.

"Have you ever been married?" I ask bluntly, and she glances at me, confusedly.

"Why are you asking?" She inquires, and I notice a small frown form on her face and a twitch at the corner of her jaw as she turns back to the road ahead.

"You're Ms. Cabello. Not Miss. Hell, you could be married right now for all I know." I point out, and she sighs heavily.

"I'm not married currently, Y/n." She replies vaguely, quietly adding, "I'm not a cheater."

Seeing the tightness of her knuckles on the steering wheel, I quickly change the subject despite my ever-growing curiosity.

"Have you ever been anything over than a teacher?" I ask, watching from my peripheral vision as she relaxes a little.

"I was a model for a short time." She shrugs, peaking my inquisitiveness.

"Like actually or not really," I ask, making her chuckle.

"Actually. For a brand. No big deal, really." She shrugs, taking one hand off of the wheel and resting its elbow on the center console of the car.

"For who?"

"Guess." She replies nonchalantly.

"Was it like a local brand?" I ask to better get an idea of who it could be, not understanding her answer.

"No, silly." She giggles, "I modelled for Guess."

"Shit!" I breathe out, taking a minute to obviously rake my eyes over her figure before replying, "Yeah, I can see why. Jesus. Where you ever gonna tell me?"

"Only if you asked." She shrugs again, "It's not something I particularly brag about."

"Do you have the photos?" I question.

She nods slowly, "At home. I'll show you when we get there if you want."

"Jesus Christ," I whisper, nodding in agreement as I continue looking out the window. Who would've known I'd end up dati- kissing a Guess woman?