Yes, Ms. Cabello

This is the last chapter besides the epilogue 😭

Also, fun fact: I saw a rainbow on my way to see Camila yesterday. Is it a sign? I think yes.

I wrote this at school. Pure dedication.
Mature

The lack of any ability to see instantly brightens my other senses, particularly those of touch and hearing, as she continues drawing invisible patterns with the blade against my skin, her mouth working wonders against the side of my neck. Every now and then, pathetic little mewling moans escape me as I tug on the restraints. I'm not sure I want to know that answer, but I can't help but wonder how she got so good at making me feel like I'm suffocating on my own desperation.

"Please-" I begin, but she's quick to hush me with the cool knife against my lips.

"Don't speak," She orders in a deep tone, "Not unless I ask you to."

When she takes the blade away, dragging it gently over my jawline, likely leaving a trail but not drawing blood, I feel a dull pressure where I need it most. It builds inside me, choking me as it rolls through my body, before tumbling from my lips in an embarrassingly loud moan.

"You like that?" She questions, subtly adjusting whatever is pressing against me until it's right against my clit, simultaneously dragging her nails down my sides.

"Yea- fuck, yes." I stammer, tugging on the ropes once again as she sets her fiery touch to the undersides of my breasts, dancing her fingertips along them and following behind with that inch-long silver blade. I never would've expected that a tiny pocketknife could have my heart beating out of my chest, but paired with her lingering, carefully placed touches against every sensitive spot on my body, I fear an excess of blood is pumping through my veins.

Then, all of a sudden, whatever is down between my legs hums into life. I yelp, back arching sharply, crashing my ribs into the knife. Still, as pain emanates from the point of contact, the only sound I make is yet another moan, this time of her name.

"Fuck," she hisses, "You're bleeding. I'm sorry,"

Before I know it, my blindfold is being ripped off. I blink to accustom myself to the change in lighting, though the room is dim, and see her staring concernedly down at my lower right ribs, kneeling between my legs with her own slightly parted. As much as I enjoy the view, the feeling of hot liquid running down my stomach distracts me and I hiss, straining to look down at the wound. It isn't deep, nor is it bleeding profusely, just a gentle trickle, but she leaps from the bed and into the bathroom, leaving me to drop my head back onto the pillows and attempt to resist grinding back against the vibrator pressing through the panties.

When she returns, it's with a set of wipes and a band-aid. She cleans and patches me up, seemingly forgetting about the buzzing down below, and closes and sets aside the knife before she looks up at with guilt dancing in her expression.

"I'm so sorry." She apologises, resting her palm against my cheek.

"Don't... that was... that was weirdly amazing." I chuckle breathily, "And I still need you, Ms. Cabello."

She hesitates, but when I move my hips just an inch, she instantly straddles them to keep them still, leaning down carefully to devour my lips. Goosebumps spread across my body, sending a sensational heat in their wake. She moans into my mouth, dipping her tongue in to circle mine, and bucks her hips against my own. As soon as she does, her jaw drops, forcing the kiss to come to an end. I watch on in awe as she leans up, hands on my shoulders, mouth parted and eyes tightly shut, still grinding against my core. It's then that I realise she's sharing the vibrations, and that only brings my own pleasure closer to the peak.

"M-More," She stammers, applying more force which drives the ridged vibrator further into me, "I need more."

"Untie my hand, Ms. Cabello," I plead. It seems I don't need to ask her a second time as she quickly scrambles for the ropes, pulling the knot undone and returning to her prior position.

My hand flies down to her as if by a gravitational force, and as soon as my fingers brush against her clit, she whines loudly and ups her movements. I meet her thrusting halfway, beginning to desperately circle her dripping wet clit, wanting to see her orgasm.

Face contorting into a look of pure pleasure, she shudders as she comes undone. With her clumsy kisses, I'm quick to follow her over the edge. We lay, a tangled mess on the sheets, both unwilling to remove the source of our pleasure, our hands from each other, our lips from the others. We remain that way for a while, until the ecstasy fades and the buzzing becomes an almost painful ache. She takes a deep breath before turning the vibrator off, and placing it and the unused strap-on in the bathroom, and emerges entirely nude. She unties and undresses me, and I quickly stretch out my cramping muscles before accepting her into my arms.

"You're mine." She whispers against my cheek, tucking my hair behind my ear and looking up at me with the most beautiful look in her eyes, wide and innocent as if what just happened, didn't.

"I am." I agree, stealing a quick kiss.

"We'll make it through this." She tugs the covers up over our bodies.

"We will." I pull her closer.

"I love you." Her hand lays softly on my cheek.

"I love you too." Mine draws circles on her hip.

"You do?"

"Yes, Ms. Cabello."

Nailed it

So when do you want the epilogue because it's already written but it also means the end of an era