Oops?

Cabello:
Detention. Tomorrow lunch.

That's the message she sent me after the middle finger. Great.

No, actually great. Except not so great because Cara will have to sit with someone else.

I start typing a reply but halfway through, I'm hit on the back of the head. Hard.

I fall forwards and just about manage to catch myself before hitting my forehead against the floor, and a strange hush falls around the stage.

"And that, is why we don't go on our cell phones in class." The teacher scolds instead of helping me as I pull myself up from the floor, feeling a little dizzy as I bring my hand up to the back of my head and wince when it makes contact.

"What the fuck just happened?" I groan as I feel a bump already forming on my head and bend down to scoop my phone up from where I dropped it on the way down.

"I'm so sorry." I hear a feminine voice apologise and everyone else seems to continue their business.

"I didn't see you." The girl continues and I look over to see the same blonde from a couple of days ago. I didn't even know she was in this class, I just thought she looked hot leaving school. On her shoulder was a long plank of wood, probably what I'd been hit by.

I nod in reply but hiss when I get a headache from it, like my brain is just swimming around in there and hitting against my skull.

"Emilie, go help her clean it up." The teacher instructs, and the blonde girl who I'm guessing is Emilie puts the wood down and comes to stand at my side, leading me towards the restroom.

Once there, she makes me sit facing the wall on one of the closed toilets and wets a tissue before parting my hair and gently dabbing the swell on my head. It's actually kind of cute.

"I'm really sorry." She says again as she touches a particularly sensitive spot, making me hiss.

"It's fine." I mumble, "Like he so kindly pointed out, I shouldn't have been on my phone."

She laughs a little at my sarcasm and moves some more of my y/h/c hair out of the way.

"Yeah, Mr. Woodrow is kind of a dickhead." She comments, making my eyes widen.

"Oof, she's got a potty mouth even when mine isn't on her." I joke and she slaps my shoulder. I could maybe get along with this girl, it's a shame I fucked her before I even knew her name.

"Stop it." She giggles, and seems to have finished because my hair falls back into place and she steps away.

"All done, Y/n." She tells me and I hear the faucet turn on briefly before I turn around and see her washing her hands, "There's a little cut but it's not really bleeding, so you should be okay."

"Thanks." I say slightly awkwardly as I lean against the doorway of the cubicle, watching her reflection.

"Wow, that's a first." She comments, looking at me through the mirror with a cheeky smirk.

"What's a first?" I question with a smirk of my own.

"You saying thanks. Apparently, it's unheard of." She replies and turns on her heels, flushing the tissue away before heading to the bathroom door.

"You're supposed to say 'you're welcome'." I quip quietly as I hold the door open for her.

"Nah." She jokes.

Yep, I can see myself being friends with her... okay, maybe friends with benefits because I was right, she's got a decent ass. Not as perfect as Ms Cabello's, but nicer than most.

"I'll say 'you're welcome' when you give me that round three." She then husks out of nowhere, stepping back into me and making me stop in my tracks. I put my hands on either side of her waist and lean over to tug her earlobe between my teeth.

"Yeah?" I question and she nods, chewing on her lip, so I playfully slap her ass and continue walking to class, "Good to know." I wink at her over my shoulder and turn the corner, entering the auditorium.

I hear a groan behind me similar to the one she gave me in bed when I'd gone to have a shower, and chuckle softly, pulling my phone out to finish that text to Camila.

Except it's already sent, and instead of saying 'it's a joke, chill' it says 'it's a date'. And she's read it already and not responded.

Uh-oh. Now she's typing something.

Cabello:
What's that supposed to mean?

I quickly send a reply, hoping she'll believe the ridiculous story.

Me:
I tried to put 'it's a joke, chill' but I got hit by a plank of wood halfway through

Cabello:
Not very believable

Crap

Me:
... it's the truth though

Cabello:
I believe the wood story, I don't believe the joke 😜

Me:
You're not denying the date thing 👀

Cabello:
It's not a date, it's a detention.

Me:
Hot.

Cabello:
How is detention hot?

Me:
I find disciplinary action arousing.

I laugh to myself and put my phone away, pushing off of the wall I'd leaned against and moving to join the rest of the class who're building a set for an upcoming play.

"Who ya texting?" Emilie questions, slinking into the room beside me.

"No one." I shake my head and check my phone one more time.

Cabello:
Note taken.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Before I get chance to ask, Mr Wood-whatever yells at me and tells me to make myself useful and sweep the stage. I sigh and get to work, not wanting to get even more on his bad side than I already have for being late and not doing anything in his class.