Lunchtime Occurances

So at Lunch, I decided to go down to the cafeteria and get some food before heading to Ms. Cabello's room because I'd rather not starve or have her starve by stealing all of her food. What I didn't bargain for was Selena to be all up on me in the lunch line. She's a relatively nice girl and I know she hasn't been with anyone before, so I try to let her down easy, but saying a simple, "Not right now." doesn't seem to work.

I sigh and look down at her when she wraps her arm around my shoulder and brings a leg up around my waist. She giggles and winks, biting her lip.

"Listen, I really can't. I'm sorry." I try again, only to make her roll her eyes.

"What? You don't wanna come back for seconds? Come on, baby. We had an awesome time last time, don't you remember?" She smirks, leaning up to whisper the last sentence in my ear. With a groan, I roll my eyes and grab her hand.

"Fuck it." I mumble, "Come on." I begin to drag her towards the nearest bathroom if just to shut her up. I won't be disappointing Camila because she doesn't even know of my surprise plan, and Cara might be glad to see me acting like my normal self again.

I slam open the door to the bathroom and shoo out the other girls inside, making sure the stalls are empty before closing the door.

Selena stands near the sinks, chewing on her lip and giggling again. My upper lip momentarily twitches into a small snarl as I stalk towards her, pushing her against the wall and already tearing her jacket off. I need to get this out of my system anyway, after going without for what feels like so long.

She moans and laughs into my mouth, speaking as I head down to her neck, "Someone's horny."

Please, if anyone's horny it's her for coming onto me in the lunch line.

Yet, I only smirk and bring my hands under her top to land squarely on her abdomen.

As she moans out when I bite softly on her neck, I hear the clearing of a throat behind me. Oops, guess I didn't lock the door. Whoever it is can fuck off, though.

"Jesus!" Selena calls out and quickly pushes me off of her, and I look up to see her eyes wide with shock and possibly fear.

"What?" I mutter while slowly turning around, only to adopt the same expression.

"Ms. Cabello! What a surprise!" I greet awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck shyly. What is she even doing in here? I thought teachers have their own bathrooms? Still, there she stands with a sarcastic smile invading her face, and a jacket which on she wasn't wearing before.

"Just the person I'm looking for." She growls, "Come with me."

I can tell by the way she storms out of the room with her hips swinging temptingly that she's pissed off, so I mumble a quiet, "Maybe next time." to a confused and frustrated Selena before following her.

"You weren't supposed to see that." I explain, "Why were you even in there?"

"I had to take lunch duty today because Mrs. Stewart is absent. A group of young girls came up to me saying someone had kicked them out of the bathroom. I came to investigate."

Shit, there were probably freshmen.

"What were you going to do with that girl?" Camila asks out of nowhere, stopping in her tracks and turning to face me. It's only now that I realise she led me down an empty hallway.

"Why should I tell you?" I retort, but regret it when her eye twitches. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes like she's trying to will herself to calm down. It should be me doing that, but I don't.

"I was gonna fuck her." I answer bluntly instead, making her eyes snap open, so I cross my arms and add, "But I don't really see how that's any of your business."

I don't even know why I'm acting like this. I guess my false reputation has more of an effect on me than I even realised, and being interrupted before a good fuck was not helping. I don't want to, though; I don't want to be rude to her but the words are slipping out before I can even think about them.

"Cut the attitude, Y/l/n." She snaps, and I gulp but stand my ground.

"Or what?"

"Or what?" She chuckles darkly, pulling me by force farther down the hall, "I'll show you or what."

-

Uh-oh. We're in trouble... 👀

What do you reckon Camila's gonna do now? 🤔