The Best Kind of Criminals

Would you believe that I'm the most virginest virgin to ever virgin?

On another note, here's the fluffy aftermath.

"Oh my god." Camila mutters, a small laugh quickly turning into a bigger one as she stared up at the ceiling. We've been laying in silence for what must be at least thirty minutes, both of us spent after giving and receiving so much please. My body aches at the mere memory of how she'd had me sit on her face, her tongue so skilful that I couldn't hold myself up the entire time.

"What?" I loll my head o the side to face her, taking in her profile.

"We just broke the law. We were supposed to wait until you were eighteen. I totally forgo." She points out, laughing again. I smile, completely entranced by her.

"Yeah, I guess so." I comment, shifting back to look up at the ceiling with her, "That's got to be the best way to break the law, though."

"Fuck." She then whispers seriously, "That means we're criminals."

I look back to see she has rolled onto her side to face me fully, and wink.

"The best kind of criminals."

"You've already broken the law a bunch of times, Y/n. What about me? Will this go on my record now? Oh my god, will I get a criminal record? Shit!"

"No- Camila, chill." I instruct, "The only people who know we did this is us. I don't know about you but I'm not about to go report you for having sex with me."

She turns a deep red and nods, then frowning.

"What if they make us take a lie detector test?"

"You know that doesn't mean anything, right?" It's my turn to laugh as I appreciate her adorably confused expression, "And who is 'they'? Nobody can touch us."

"Your parents can." She mumbles before her eyes quickly widen, "Your parents! Oh my god! They're gonna say something to the police and- and they'll make us do a lie detectors test, and we'll fail because there is no way I can say you didn't just give me the best orgasm of my life, and then I'll get thrown into prison! Y/n! I'm not ready for prison! I'm too young! I don't wanna be some murderer's bitch!"

Pure panic resides in her eyes, though her choice of wording certainly doesn't make my laughter want to leave.

"Babe, if you're anybody's bitch," I reach over and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear, "You're mine."

"I want to be." She sighs, leaning into my lingering touch.

"Are you always this crazy after sex?" I inquire, trying to calm my raging head beat at her words. Is she insinuating what I think she is?

"I don't know." She sighs, "It's been a while."

"How long?"

"More than a year, that's for sure."

"Jesus!" I hiss in jest, comparing that to how much sex I've had within the last year (though nobody else could compare to Camila now), "I'm surprised I didn't find cobwebs down there!"

She lets out a little giggle, making me grin endlessly.