5. Happiness

"Why were you taking so long? You weren't hurt, were you?", my mother worries, checking me for any injuries. "Mother I am fine", I reassure. She lets out a sigh of relief and cups my cheeks, staring down into my eyes. "I do apologize for my worrying but I...", she trails off. I nod and wrap my arms protectively around her, it's only normal for her to feel this way. She smiles into my neck and pulls away, placing a loving kiss on my forehead. "Ok, let's get back to Yu". I nod and let her lead me back to Yu's house. 

I enter the large house and am suddenly embraced by Yu. "Yay, you're back! Did you meet any boys? Did you get all of the items? What did you buy for yourself?". You look down and find your hands empty. "Where's the stuff?", she asks, cocking her head to the side. "I must've left it at the park", you mumble. She sighs and places her hand on top of your head, sending you a sweet smile. "Well, you better go and get it then". You nod and begin walking towards the door, jumping slightly as there is a knock on it. I look back at Yu and she gives you a nod. I take a deep breath and open the door, meeting the purple eyes of Shinso.

"Shinso-kun?", you ask, tilting your head to the side. He nods and holds the plastic bag that you left at the park out to you. "Here, you left this behind", he says with a small smile. You take the bag from him and give a small bow. "Thank you, I was just about to go back and get it". He nods and looks back at Yu who was standing in the hallway watching. "My apologies for intruding miss", he says bowing. She smiles and nods her head, saying that its ok. I hear a sudden meow and look down to see Tsuki sitting beside the violet-haired boy's feet. I kneel down and pet the small white cat. "He follows you everywhere", you sat, looking up at Shinso. He shakes his head and lets out a quiet chuckle. "No, he just wanted to see you again". Something strange happened to my face, something that usually only happened when my mother embarrassed me. My face turned bright red. You keep your head down, not giving the purple haired boy a chance to see you in your flustered state. Once you knew your blush was gone you stood up and bowed to him once again. "Thank you for bringing it", you say, your cheek muscles tensing slightly. But this time you didn't fight it, a small and very adorable smile graces your lips. Shinso's eyes widen slightly and his cheeks tint red. "G-good bye and uh enjoy". You wave to him before closing the door fairly confused by his last comment. You enter the living room only to be stared down by your mother and aunt. "Who was that boy?!", Yu squeals. You stare blankly at her. "Shinso-kun". You hold the bag out to your aunt and she happily takes it, her eyebrow raised when she saw the contents. Inside was everything on the list but also something extra. She pulled out a bag of cat-shaped marshmallows. "Did you buy these?", she asks. You shake your head and take the bag from her, looking down at it. "Did that boy buy these for you?", she asks. You nod and stare down at the bag. It was getting to quiet to the point where you were feeling uncomfortable, both your mother and aunt stared at you, expecting you to say something. "I'm going up to my room", you say, turning around and leaving the two sisters.

I walked up the stairs and into my room, the bag of marshmallows held to my chest. I close the door once I'm inside and sit down on my bed, staring out the window in front of me. Across the road I see a Shinso-kun sitting on a fence, petting Tsuki who is sitting next to him. That must be his house, right across the road from mine. I stand up and walk over to the window and notice him look up at me. He waves and I lift my hand hesitantly to wave back. He then stands up and walks into the house behind him, leaving Tsuki sitting on the fence looking up at you. It was new to you, this feeling of happiness. The person that triggered this was the strange boy you had met earlier that day and you found it hard to forget. All you remembered was the look on his face when he saw your first genuine smile.

Hope you like the new chapter. I really love My hero academia or Boku no Hero Academia, whichever name you prefer. Some people hate the Japanese name for some reason but that's just on Amino. Anyway, have a good day. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD