45. Cafe

"So this is what a girl's room looks like", Kaminari gasps as he looks around. You all sweatdrop. You place your bag on the ground beside your bed and begin taking all of your school supplies out of it. You feel the notebook inside and easily slide it into your English book to hide it. You pull the two out and them cover them with your pencil case.

As you pick up your empty bag, you notice Bakugou on the other side of your room, examining something. You sling your bag over your shoulder and begin filling it with things you would need for the afternoon. As you collected items you drew closer to the ash blonde teen, your eyes widening at the object in his hands. It was the music box you had found when Kuro had appeared. Now that you saw it, it reminded you that you hadn't seen Kuro much that day and you hadn't seen the box since the night Kuro appeared. Taking a deep breath you clear your mind and approach him, watching as he inspects it closer. For such a destructive boy you were surprised as to how gentle he was with it. He noticed your gaze on him and casually put the music box back before walking over to the door. "Hurry up, we'll be waiting down stairs". And with that he was gone, the three other boys sending you smiles before following him out of the room.

It didn't take long before you were ready and downstairs. You sighed when you saw what was going on. "Are you sure you don't want another one?", your mother asks, holding a plate of cookies out to them. The boys, whose mouths were filled with sweets, nodded their heads, taking more from the older woman.

When your footsteps were heard all eyes were on you. You blinked a few times before heading towards the door. "We don't want to waste any more time, mother. I think it would be best if we were on our way". She smiles brightly and nods her head. "Of course, I apologize boys. We don't get many visitors and I guess I was happy to finally get some more company". You continue towards the door, holding it open while the four boys walked out. Your mother took your place and held the door to let you out, waving to you all. "Come over whenever you want!", she calls. The boys wave back to her, even Bakugou.

"Wow, your mum is so cool", Kaminari fanboys. Bakugou rolls his eyes and huffs. Unexpectedly, all attention turns to the house across the street as a purple -haired boy approaches it. Kirishima leaned closer to you so he could whisper in your ear. "Who's that guy?", he asked. You bit your lip, not really wanting to answer. "Surely you know him", Kaminari interrupts. "He's wearing a U.A uniform and he lives across the street from you". Before you could say anything Bakugou jumped in. "Come on, we're wasting time". You all hurry behind him, not wanting to make the explosive boy any angrier.

Timeskip

You took a seat on the train beside the ash blonde teen, not bothering to look at him. He mutters something under his breath that you couldn't quite make out. Since it was so quiet you didn't bother with it and turned to the window, watching the city go by. You remembered your first time on a train, you were with Hitoshi and you had to hold onto him to stay standing. It was something you couldn't forget, for some reason it was one of your favourite memories. Being close to someone you really cared about, it made your heart speed up.

"Oi nerd". You had discovered that Bakugou liked to give others insulting nicknames. Kaminari was Dumb face or Discount Pikachu, Sero was Flat face, Kirishima was Weird hair or Hair for brains and you were apparently Nerd. You turned to him. "Why is your face so damn red?". You reached up and touched your cheeks, they were warm. You shrugged your shoulders. "I'm not too sure". He rolls his eyes and slouches in his seat, his ruby orbs still stabbing into you. "What do you mean 'you're not sure'? You obviously fucking know", he mutters. Not wanting to talk about it you decided to just say what was on your mind. You turned your head and met Bakugou's gaze, not backing down as his glare intensified. "I do not wish to talk about that". He lets out an irritated grunt as he folds his arms over his chest. "Fine, but stop talking so damn formally, it's really on my nerves". You quickly nod, not quite understanding how to fulfil his request.

The rest of the ride was relatively quiet, it was a mistake sitting next to Bakugou. He was constantly in a sour mood and the others didn't initiate any conversations with you since he would always comment about how stupid or dumb something or someone was. He was a mood killer. So after awkwardly sitting on the train next to the ash blonde, you were overjoyed when you reached the station which you were all getting off at.

You leapt off of your seat and followed Kirishima off of the train, having the other three trail behind you. Once you were off the platform and on the street you walked by Kirishima's side, letting him lead you all into a shop. There were chairs and tables set up around the room as well as booths where people sat and ate. It was kind of like the cat cafe but minus the cats and adding other people. Bakugou poked your back, getting you to move forward. "Hurry up and get something already". You nod your head and line up behind all the other people, your eyes scanning the different types of cakes and sweets that were on display.

I'm gonna write another because I'm really getting into this. Yeah!
Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD